Daily Gear

bdlove

I'm curious. Besdies your firearm what gear does everyone carry on a daily basis? I carry a small pocket knife, small flashlight, and my phone.

surfcc

Various handgun(s), spare mag(s) or spare speed strip(s)...depending on whether pistol or revolver.....small SOG folder, and Bright Strike Flashlight....sometimes pepper spray too.

footballboy3

total noob help me :/
Edc

I recently started carrying a "Link Removed" to work and sometimes on the weekends I'll leave it in the truck when I go places.

27 oz. Kleen Kanteen
Kershaw Leek
Case pocket knife
clicky ball point pen
Bullet Space Pen
small moleskin notebook
4 Sevens Preon 2 flashlight
Nitecore EX10 flashlight
Spare CR123 batts
OTC pain and stomach relief meds
USB charging cable for cell phone
When I'm feeling particularly self conscious about my man purse:redface:, I'll carry the Leek and one of the flashlights in my pockets.

I may carry a gun in this bag (but not to work!) but I don't like that option. I am still looking and saving $ for a concealed gun and researching holster options that will accommodate a big dude.

BTW bdlove I live in Greer. took my CWP course with Mark Bilicki back in March.

Kershaw Whirlwind knife, Coast Triplet flashlight, Victorinox pocket knife, Cobra long bore 9mm 2 shot derringer somewhere on my wheelchair along with various tools under the seat. Oh and 1,000,000.00 in cash just in case!:biggrin:

NDS

... Oh and 1,000,000.00 in cash just in case!:biggrin:
Few of us have the resources to carry that much, but I've been in a small town when the phones were out and charging gasoline was not possible. I try to make sure I've got a couple of these:
image0011.jpg

on me for those times when plastic is not 'efficacious' and one or two of these:
Link Removed
for needed purchases during a true emergency. I know some carry a gold coin of two, but that's worth too much for emergency gas, food, or other essentials -- there would be no good way to get change and people might be wary of a trade involving such an imbalance of value. Silver makes better sense for everyday needs in extraordinary circumstances.

bdlove

I may carry a gun in this bag (but not to work!) but I don't like that option. I am still looking and saving $ for a concealed gun and researching holster options that will accommodate a big dude.

BTW bdlove I live in Greer. took my CWP course with Mark Bilicki back in March.

I am a big dude myself. I carry an XD 9mm with no problem with the holster it came with, however i will be getting a Crossbreed Supertuck soon. I have family in Greer. I live in the Greenwood/Saluda area.

Few of us have the resources to carry that much, but I've been in a small town when the phones were out and charging gasoline was not possible. I try to make sure I've got a couple of these:
image0011.jpg

on me for those times when plastic is not 'efficacious' and one or two of these:
Link Removed
for needed purchases during a true emergency. I know some carry a gold coin of two, but that's worth too much for emergency gas, food, or other essentials -- there would be no good way to get change and people might be wary of a trade involving such an imbalance of value. Silver makes better sense for everyday needs in extraordinary circumstances.

You know that was a joke right? If I had a million dollars I'd be somewhere sitting behind a slot machine:laugh:

HK4U

You know that was a joke right? If I had a million dollars I'd be somewhere sitting behind a slot machine:laugh:

I am pretty sure he caught that. If I had a million I would be on my land somewhere in the mountains with only one way in. As far as what I carry daily, my HK, extra magazine tactical flashlight and often, depending on how I am dressed, a second handgun.. I need to start carrying a knife and or a tool like my SOG.

W

wolfhunter

As a wise old owl once said, "The world may never know."

mappow

"I'm curious. Besdies your firearm what gear does everyone carry on a daily basis? "

I carry by lazy ass to work on a daily basis, ain't got no million. Gotta do something, Gov't keeps stealing more and more of it!

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

W

wolfhunter

"I'm curious. Besdies your firearm what gear does everyone carry on a daily basis? "

I carry by lazy ass to work on a daily basis, ain't got no million. Gotta do something, Gov't keeps stealing more and more of it!

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

:lol::lol::lol: and I thought I gave a flippant answer. I guess we carry the same, cause I ain't got no million either.

redstategunnut

Keys, wallet, phone, gun, knife, pen.

This is my SOP pat down. When I leave my office, my secretary often preflights me, "keyswalletphonegunknifepen?"

These things go with me always. If I go out at night, a surefire is added.

Boomer

Primary & backup guns, small Buck pocket knife, keys, wallet & blackberry.

I have been thinking about putting together a "war chest" to keep in my daily commute car. It's theoretical contents would be a AR, 8 30rd mags, LCE, KA-BAR, 1qt canteen, set of BDU's & 1st aid kit.
I believe the days of civil unrest are just around the corner. All it will take is a good market collapse & while I live in the country I work in the city.

oldvet53

besides my ccw weapon and extra clip i carry a Ken Kershaw Leak auto-open in front pocket and a s&w extreem ops tanto blade folder in back pocket just in case and cell phone.

Ropadope

eHarmony Reject
My bug out bag is alway's in the back of the car/truck. There is an AR in it's case also in the back. My bug out bag has both mags for the pistol and AR, water, water purification tablets, compass, map, medical aid supplies, strobe light, another folding knife, etc.

On my person it's simple. Gun with holster, two mags, handheld flashight (Surefire 6P LED) and a good folding knife.

Some antacid, cash, credit card, debit card, ID's etc.

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Which antacid???

My bug out bag is alway's in the back of the car/truck. There is an AR in it's case also in the back. My bug out bag has both mags for the pistol and AR, water, water purification tablets, compass, map, medical aid supplies, strobe light, another folding knife, etc.

On my person it's simple. Gun with holster, two mags, handheld flashight (Surefire 6P LED) and a good folding knife.

Some antacid, cash, credit card, debit card, ID's etc.

I used to carry rolaids but lately have found that Zantac is better.

Itstjs

My total load out. 1 Smith and Wesson M&P .40 [Full Size] 1 Smith and Wesson S.W.A.T spring assisted pocket knife, Cell Phone, 1 Spare Mag, Thats pretty much it.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txshooter308