Dad needs an intervention!!!!!

Thanks Bailey. Glad to see someone on my Side:pleasantry:

Bailey,
Have you taken your son to a doctor, or does he just suffer from public education?

Ok guys I just got off the phone with my dad, KimberRB, and I think we may have to have an intervention! He's just out of control! He informed me that he just bought two, yes, two new toys!! A Springfield XD 45 and a Ruger .357 mag. I think we need to all come together to bring this issue to light. As his oldest son and in his time of need I feel it’s my responsibility to take possession of these said firearms until he make a full recovery. :biggrin:

I wouldn't mess with'm myself. :no:

This thread has ruined me. I went today and purchased a Sig 1911 C3. Now have 9 sidearms in the family. Someone please help me. I can't stop. I don't even have that many kids and grandkids!

This thread has ruined me. I went today and purchased a Sig 1911 C3. Now have 9 sidearms in the family. Someone please help me. I can't stop. I don't even have that many kids and grandkids!

Tell ya what. I'll be passing through SC on monday on my way up to KimberRB's intervention. I'll go ahead and stop in and remove the issue for you. Then you can start the heeling. Just make sure you set out the ammo for them also. :biggrin: :biggrin:

By the way nice peice!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back