Cuyahoga County

hbyrd90

After submitting your application how long did it take to receive your Permit?

Average 18 days. ( I Wish ) It's going on 4 weeks now.

OUCH !!!! not to boast, but out here in Lake County, I submitted the day after Columbus day, and received it first thing Friday morning.

You should have been able to go to an adjacent county. Lake didn't require a photo, either. Now, I was told that just proior to the class, there was a little wait d/t background checks for the back to school crowds. Bus drivers, custodians, etc ....

Good luck. what part of Cuyahoga? I was in Concord, now in Mentor untill we purchase. Hopefully soon, hopefully east. farther east. maybe a lil SE even.

Congrats on finally getting the permit !

John, your day shall come soon. At least you still have the reciprocity w/ your Ohio permit. Just think if you didn't, eh?

i live right over boarder in Summit county. I did geauga and it was 1 week. Back in 5/04. I'm keeping my license there. They are very very pro CCW. NEVER had an issue. Great sherrif there.

Congrats on finally getting the permit !

John, your day shall come soon. At least you still have the reciprocity w/ your Ohio permit. Just think if you didn't, eh?

That's up for debate. Some say I can carry here and some say I cannot since the address on my licence (CHL) does not match my address here in NC. So I am patiently awaiting the approval of my license here. On month to go... This sucks!

I had to wait almost 6 weeks in Lorain County. But it is not a high priority to the Sheriff in Lorain County. I should have done it in Ashland County my friend got his in a week.

1 day wait

I live in Fremont (Sandusky Co.) applied on Tues. got a call Wed morning to pick it up. Sheriff was extremely helpful and friendly.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back