Custom Leather

Ben

Does annyone have any recommendations for a custom leather holster maker? I carry a EAA Witness 10mm and I have been looking at HBE Leather works. He makes some great holsters but I would like to get some other ideas before I commit to one maker. Anyone have any good leather referrals for me?

Check out Milt Sparks. They are hard to beat.

Here are two of mine.

Summer Comfort II on left and Versa Max II (VMII) on right. Also get a good belt from Milt Sparks or Beltman is another great one.
MiltSparksSummerComfortIIVersaMaxIILittleBear006.jpg

Last edited:
I have had real good times :laugh: with my Mernickle Holsters. Bob doe's great work and stands behind his work. I have many of his holsters, for the same gun (IWB & OWB) and for other guns also. I use one of his belts and he just made me a double magazine holster.

I wear his stuff and I forget it's there most of the time that's how well it fits me, all 300 Lb's, 6' 3" of me :sarcastic: .

I like my holsters to be thumb break holsters, Bob has made them that way for me, which I liked. I had contacted other holster manufactures before I found Bob and asked them to make there holster for me as a thrumb break and they laughed at me saying they would never make a holster like that, I didn't do any buisness with them and never will. I said Bob just made a double holster for me, well it's one I had an idea about and talked with him about it, he said that he didn't make any like what I wanted but because I wanted it, he would make it for me. Now that's the guy I will buy from and go back to buy other things from also.

Check out his stuff, you will really like it.

www.mernickleholsters.com

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Hope that helps!

David

I use a IWB holster from a local place near Dallas. While they are not just a holster maker, they do make some good ones and will make one for you. Here's the one I use:
Link Removed

Just as comfortable as the CB supertuck and less $$

I recommened DM Bullard in Azle Texas. He is a one man shop but he hand makes all of the holsters and they are top quality stuff.

Tom

Does annyone have any recommendations for a custom leather holster maker? I carry a EAA Witness 10mm and I have been looking at HBE Leather works. He makes some great holsters but I would like to get some other ideas before I commit to one maker. Anyone have any good leather referrals for me?

Milt Sparks.....BEST....Someone else sent his name also with pics.......

Milt sparks or Mitch Rosen would be an excellent choice. I have holsters from each and have been thoroughly impressed with their quality, fit & finish. Expect to wait about 6 months for Milt Sparks vs. only 2-3 months for Mitch Rosen.

Since you are here in Georgia... allow me to point you to one of MY favorites... ( I have 3 that he made for me...)

CB's Leather Works | Facebook

Check out the photos of his custom work.... I will shortly be talking to him about a holster for my Kimber.... :pleasantry:

I have a HBE for my H&K P2000. I also have T&T Gunleather, Milt Sparks, Galco, and others. When the HBE first arrived I was slightly disappointed in that it was not as "pretty" as some others I own. After wearing a while I have just ordered another. They fit and feel great. His extended wait time means there are other happy owners.

FIST makes some leather for the Witness. I've got one of their OWB holster for my Witness. Good holster but rides a bit low for me. I don't remember if they make an IWB.

FIST, INC.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back