Votes: 39 10.5%
  • 56 to 60

Votes: 45 12.2%
  • 61 to 65

Votes: 47 12.7%
  • 66+

Votes: 44 11.9%

• Total voters
Over 51 group is 40 out of 70 respondents as this post.

The largest group is my age group - 56-60. In fact us AARP-eligible members (over 55) account for nearly half of the respondents.

Yes, there seems to be a troublesomely sharp decline for the 40 and under group. I wonder what that can be correlated to?

Well lets see, 40 years ago was 1970....wonder if it has anything to do with the hippie movement? They would have been having kids around that time, give or take a few years. They would have also begun creeping into the school systems too, with their liberal agendas. Anyone else got any ideas on this?

I'll be teaching my own kids about the Constitution, the Founding Fathers and the Bill of Rights. I STRONGLY SUGGEST that those of you in this age group take it upon yourselves to make sure your kids get the lesson too.

30 got to me. That was the first birthday granny didn't send me a card with five bucks in it. I wished she wouldn't, I had a lot more five dollar bills than her. At 40 I started thinking I might actually know some crap; I liked 40. Kimber's got the right idea: screw it, go buy a new gun. Oh and, 45.

In the middle of the pack too! I'm 45. Maybe I need to go out and buy a .45 to match my age? Maybe not, I think my wife would beat me to death with the last 9mm I just bought! :yu:

i am 24 and vote... as i live in cook county under chicago reign... i am also helping others that i know to help bring a stronger voice... alot of people i know come asking me how do i get a foid... how can i get the conceal carry... where can i take classes to improve my shooting ability... what are the laws...

I voted in the 66+ group and was proud to do so. It beats the alternative of not being here anymore!:pleasantry:

You'd have to figure in the % of women answering for a + or - correctness, cuz they lie about their age. :sarcastic:
IM KIDDING!!:laugh:

Unfetteredmight is interested in the age grouping vis a vis 2A issues. I would be interested in knowing what level of education and ability to write in grammatically correct english and spelling equates to some of the 2A and other comments that appear on this forum. I can understand a few of the "mistakes" and a few of the "typo errors" but a great deal of what I read indicates a drastic shotcoming in anything that resembles correct composition and spelling. If all you will be doing is hurling insults on my comments, just look in the mirror and you know who I am talking about.

Unfetteredmight is interested in the age grouping vis a vis 2A issues. I would be interested in knowing what level of education and ability to write in grammatically correct english and spelling equates to some of the 2A and other comments that appear on this forum. I can understand a few of the "mistakes" and a few of the "typo errors" but a great deal of what I read indicates a drastic shotcoming in anything that resembles correct composition and spelling. If all you will be doing is hurling insults on my comments, just look in the mirror and you know who I am talking about.

you mean like "shotcoming" ^ ? :biggrin:

Graduated high school, and radio school, and jump school, and was a journeyman tool and die maker for 18 years, and worked in nursing at the VA for 10 years......... I spell incorrectly when it suits my point, but I have to pass a test for no one.... any more.......

English Should be capitalized

Shotcoming Should be short coming

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back