crossbreed

stumpjumper101

well i finally broke down and ordered 3 crossbreed holsters. placed the order on 07/14 and they arrived in the mail today at 2pm 07/16 less than 48 hours from MO. to Va. i got to say thats service. next Its got to be the ugliest holster i have laid my eyes on, but even before its broke in i have to say its the most comfortable yet i have found. I have quite a few mitch rosen, galco and desantis holters but none of them hold a candle to the crossbreed supertuck. :biggrin:

I've been wearing mine for about two weeks now. It gets more comfortable every day.

Sig 220 Carry (.45) disappears. Simply amazing.

Only thing is, I didn't get the velcro clips. Gonna order those right now.

I've been wearing mine for about two weeks now. It gets more comfortable every day.

Sig 220 Carry (.45) disappears. Simply amazing.

Only thing is, I didn't get the velcro clips. Gonna order those right now.

I love mine. I may order another for my Airweight. I will never order from anywhere else.

Wow, a two day turnaround? That's great! Not too long ago it was a few weeks or a little more. I ordered one the beginning of June and it took about 10 days or so, IIRC. I'm definitely another satisfied customer as well, and my Glock23 couldn't be happier in it.

I wouldn't say it's ugly, though, compared to similar style holsters: Products

I do hear good things as well about the Kholsters, but they definitely aren't known for looks.

Hmmm? That's a fast turn around. You must have gotten the one's I have returned.

Just Kidding!!! I have mine on my hip as we speak.

Hmmm? That's a fast turn around. You must have gotten the one's I have returned.

Just Kidding!!! I have mine on my hip as we speak.

I carry a Glock 21 in mine. Not a small gun, it is very comfortable and concealable.

Less than a week for me, too!

I just picked up a Supertuck in horsehide for my Steyr. It is my second Crossbreed, and the first that I purchased directly.

I was absolutely gobsmacked when, three or four days after ordering, I was trying it on for the first time. In the summer I like to pocket carry a .357 five shot, but there are times when I really want a few more cartridges on hand. The Supertuck gives me that opportunity.

:confused: Anyone have any feedback on the Crossbreed belts? I notice that they are a little less expensive than the BeltMan, but the BeltMan belts are, IMHO, the very best gunbelts that I have ever seen.

Anyone have any feedback on the Crossbreed belts? I notice that they are a little less expensive than the BeltMan, but the BeltMan belts are, IMHO, the very best gunbelts that I have ever seen.

I ordered one on Thursday, with the velcro & v-clips. I'll let you know what I think.

If my experience with the quality of the supertuck is any indication, the belts will be great too.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back