crossbreed supertuck

turbo52

Just got my crossbreed supertuck and by far the best holster I have ever owned. So I was wondering what is you guy's favorite holster and/or way of carry

I'm using the king tuck by galco it's the cheaper and easier to get version of the crossbreed. I'll see how it holds up I just didn't want to wait a month to get it.

Crossbreed Supertuck

I received my Supertuck three weeks ago and have been wearing it at my part time job, three days a week. Previously, I used a Galco NSA, which is easier to get on and off but the Crossbreed is far more comfortable and secure. I needed some help from my heat gun to loosen its grip on my Kimber Compact CDP II but that only took a few minutes. I actually forgot I was wearing it last week when I laid down and took a nap. It was a bear to get on originally but since it has taken a curved shape, it is much easier now. So far I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone who needs a solid, concealed holster for everyday use. Bill

I've had my crossbreed Supertuck for about a year now. By far the best/favorite holster I've owned!

I have a supertuck, and it rocks when i use it, but i prefer my RCS Phantom as I do aTight OWB

Last couple of years I've used the Crossbreed Supertuck for any of the glocks I carry, even with tucked in polo shirts! Anyway, just bought a Galco version, the King Tuck, for a PM-9 and I like it also so far...

The Supertuck has several years of history with me and I trust it. The one time that that kydex was cracking at top of holster I sent it in. Now get this, in LESS than one week after mailing it in I recieved a new one. It was replaced. No questions, no problems. Soooooo, the next holster I buy for whatever gun I buy it for it WILL be a Supertuck.

Just my .02

If I am carrying IWB then it is either a Crossbreed Minituck or a Supertuck, depending on the gun I'm carrying. If OWB then a Blackhawk! Serpa CQC with the Belt loop attach.

Those are my favorite two.

I bought one several months ago for my Ruger SR9. I gave it to my son for his SR40 after I bought a Sticky holster. I like the Crossbreed ST a lot, but the Sticky fits my needs better.

I decided to try out a Crossbreed Supertuck for my IWB holster. It is the most comfortable holster I have ever owned. It does a great job concealing my Walther pps 40 S&W, I can even tuck in my shirt without spoting.

I'm just into my first week of wearing my CBST. It's already comfortable, I'm just looking for the right clock position. Crossbreed forgot to include my v-tabs (velcro tabs for use w/the velcro belt) and after a single email, the arrived in the mail in just a couple of days - no issues.

It's a brand new holster to me, but so far I am very impressed w/the product and especially Crossbreed themselves.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back