Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I just received a Link Removed from Crossbreed. I will be going a product review on this holster which is fitted for my Glock 23. So far is seems very nice but be on the lookout for a detailed review.

Link Removed

The best holsters always come from Missouri. I have a crossbreed quickclip for a glock 21. It is an awesome holster.

Also check out rafter s gunleather here in MO. They make awesome gun belts!

Link Removed

I am looking at the Minotaur MTAC Holster offered by Comp-Tac for my Springfield XD-45. I waited too long. Introductory price of $70.00 ended September 15th. Now they are $80.00, but they have a very quick turn-around time.

Link Removed

which one did you buy?

I bought a black 1.5 in. Dual Layer Bull Hude with velcro on the inside.

I am looking at the Minotaur MTAC Holster offered by Comp-Tac for my Springfield XD-45. I waited too long. Introductory price of $70.00 ended September 15th. Now they are $80.00, but they have a very quick turn-around time.

Link Removed

I am probably going to be buying a Minotaur to try it out. I have 2 of their C-TAC's and absolutely love them.

I carry my Kimber compact ll 45 acp. in a quick clip Cross breed holster, Its a great holster! it takes about a week of wearing it to conform to your body, after that you can all most forget you got it on......... It is a real pain in the azz to get it on, but once there its good to go..

I tried the Comp-Tac, but had to send her back.

I had issued with the muzzle contacting surfaces (chairs) through my pants and lifting my M&P out of the holster. It only took one time for the trigger to clear the kydex and the thing was on it's way back.

I still prefer OWB. IMHO.

Interesting Big, I haven't noticed that with my small PT140 or my full size Beretta 90-two.

I have heard really good things about the SuperTuck. I am considering one for my Kahr. Since it is so thin, I thought I might really be able to tuck it. I have a Desantis tuck this for it, but I don't find it very comfortable

I carry my S&W M&P 40cal compact in a supertuck. I can sit right up front of the church in the choir loft and no one is the wiser! Once you find the best position for you, it seems to be one of the most comfortable I have ever used. I carry about 8 o'clock (yes, I'm a southpaw!:D) and during any routine activity, it just seems to disappear.

Everything I have heard about Crossbreed has been good.

I remember when I was still reading PDO (2-3 years ago) and Cross breed holsters first started out and he posted a link on PDO.

With a good product and customer service he has done well

spc

I am becoming interested in one of the holsters. (I need more stuff :) ).
Does anyone know the difference between the Super Tuck and their standard IWB holster?

I am becoming interested in one of the holsters. (I need more stuff :) ).
Does anyone know the difference between the Super Tuck and their standard IWB holster?
Well judging from the looks of the Link Removed, I'd say the J-clips on the Link Removed are stationary, attached permanently by two rivets. The Link Removed has adjustable J-clips, attached via one screw and T-nut each.

I've had my Supertuck for about a week now and I love it. I carry my XD-45 compact in it most of the time. It is very comfortable. I carry a little extra around the waist and no one can tell I am even wearing it. Great holster IMO! :D

I use the supertuck for my fullsize .45. No one ever knows. Very nice holster. The j clips are adjustable and you get two different styles, one set is a j design and the other is a loop design.

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back