Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe

im a slimmer guy, 6' 1", 170 lbs, does anyone my size have any experience with this rig? will be sporting a 229r

My roommate is about your size, and he uses one of these for his Firestar. It's a bit smaller than a 229, though.

I just received a Link Removed from Crossbreed. I will be going a product review on this holster which is fitted for my Glock 23. So far is seems very nice but be on the lookout for a detailed review.

Thanks Lukem,
It still looks a bit uncomfortable for me. The guy in the article is wearing a tee shirt which is fine, but I wear dress shirts and slacks which might be uncomfortable when I sit down. Guess I'll stick with my P3AT and pocket holster.

Here's an article on your holster:
Cross Breed Holsters’ New Supertuck Deluxe Concealment Holster

Thanks Lukem,
It still looks a bit uncomfortable for me. The guy in the article is wearing a tee shirt which is fine, but I wear dress shirts and slacks which might be uncomfortable when I sit down. Guess I'll stick with my P3AT and pocket holster.

Here's an article on your holster:
Cross Breed Holsters’ New Supertuck Deluxe Concealment Holster

Nope!
The ST is extremely comfortable even in dress shirt and slacks. It is a very tuckable holster; that makes it easy to tuck in those tails.

There are two mistakes people make that may cause some discomfort.
1. They do NOT use a proper "gun" belt. (A "good" gunbelt will limit movement.)
2. They wear their clothes to tight.
(Depending on your body shape and they way you normally wear clothes, a (+1) "upsize" may be needed.)

"Not" adjusting cant and depth properly to fit their body type can also be a third mistake that some make.

I only have 2 complaints about my supertuck

1: There is no relief hole for the magazine releaser (1911). Every time I sat down and lean back, POP!! out pops my mag. I just drilled a hole in the leather, problem fixed. Probably voided my warrenty, but i can buy a new holster, i cant buy a new life

2: The lifesavers were cherry. I wanted grape!!! :sarcastic:

I will trade my grape for your cherry. :to_pick_ones_nose:

I just got my crossbreed supertuck deluxe wed. for my glock 27. My first impression was this is a really nice holster. I thought it would seem cheap from all the pictures on the net. But it is definitly a quality holster.

I didnt think such a big peice of leather would be comfortable for an IWB holster. Was i wrong, The thick leather acts a shield against your skin to prevent pressure points of the gun. The first time i put it on a huge **** eating grin came to my face. To my disbeliefe i could not believe how comfortable it was. I tightend my belt down on the hard kydex and there was no pressure or discomfort at all. My biggest complaint of IWB holsters is when sitting they push, pull, pinch, and press the gun into your side or back. So the first thing i did with the supertuck on (without the glock in it) was run to my car and get it. AMAZING. I cant even feel this thing AT ALL when sitting. I went for a 20 minute drive it was so comforatable that i didnt even think about having a holster on while driving.

Now my first impression of putting the Glock 27 in the holster. Crossbreed sends a paper that explains how to tighten the kydex retention. NOT NEEDED. The retention was perfect the way it was shipped. I know this is a matter of personal opinion, but i like my retention to be slightly tight but not so tight that it pulls my belt/pants when un-holstering the gun. I think Crossbreed gets it right the first try.

Second, I put the gun in the holster. I love how the wide leather disperses the weight of the gun. it feels as if the gun is now just an extension of my own body. Whats even better, I dont feel the gun on my skin at all, anywhere. The leather keeps every inch of the glock 27 off of my body/skin. This makes me glad i didnt get the combat cut. The combat cut exposes alot of the gun to your skin which i think i would not have liked.

OK so back to the car with the gun in the holster. The one thing that i kept me a way from the desantis IWB that i have was the extreme discomfort of trying to drive with the gun in the holster. it pushes the gun into my side and after about 10 minutes of driving its just unbearable. Now my impression of the gun on in the supertuck while driving, LOL ther is none. There is no impression, i cant even feel that i have a gun on while driving. All i feel is the comfortable leather. There is no pressure points. I feel i could drive for hours with this thing on and never feel any discomfort at all.

Anyway, i have been wearing this holster around the house for 3 days now and im SOLD. from this moment forward the only holster i will ever buy for any gun i purchase in the future will be a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe.

I just ordered this holster for my Five-Seven. Can't find too many holsters that I can carry the FsN concealed and comfortably so I am going to give this one a shot. I ordered it yesterday so hopefully by the end of the month I will be able to try it out. Hopefully it works out because I am running out of ideas on how to carry the FsN without printing.

I just ordered this holster for my Five-Seven. Can't find too many holsters that I can carry the FsN concealed and comfortably so I am going to give this one a shot. I ordered it yesterday so hopefully by the end of the month I will be able to try it out. Hopefully it works out because I am running out of ideas on how to carry the FsN without printing.

The 5.7 will fit fine, the trick will be to get the placement and you will need to set the cant full..this will hide the grip better, Much like hiding my XDm40 full size.

Make sure you get or have a good gun belt, i bought a blackhawk black and it works very well...

Hope this helps..

The 5.7 will fit fine, the trick will be to get the placement and you will need to set the cant full..this will hide the grip better, Much like hiding my XDm40 full size.

Make sure you get or have a good gun belt, i bought a blackhawk black and it works very well...

Hope this helps..

Picture helped. I do have to make some changes, and get used to the holster. My pants don't look right when wearing it, but the gun is concealed. I might just have to get some new shirts.

Picture helped. I do have to make some changes, and get used to the holster. My pants don't look right when wearing it, but the gun is concealed. I might just have to get some new shirts.

Yep bigger shirts help to hide the grip and the bulge too...

:biggrin:

I just orderd the supertuck for my glock 27. Anyone here carry a glock 27 in a supertuck?

I carry a G26 in a Supertuck and I love it bro. I sometimes forget it is there. It might take you two days to get it to mold to your body but after that you are good to go. It's an awesome holster.

Well?? I myself have been waiting for them to offer mag carriers. So today I called them. And ordered a supertuck with a dual mag pouch. Both horse hide, no combat cut, 1911 holster. I sure hope this works out for me? I have one heck of a holster collection. And thinking I need to settle down alittle on gun and holster buying.

Just looking at the thing, I can't see how you could tuck your shirt in? Anybody got pics of that?
I can't really see anything in the ones in the article someone posted (pic too small/taken too far away)

No Pics; but I'll try to describe how I tuck in my shirt.

1st method=
After my holster is in place and I have holstered my firearm, I tuck my shirt-tail in everywhere. Then I pull the part of the shirt that is now behind my holster "out"; and let it hang in front of the holster.

I then use my thumb to pull the waist band away from the holtered firearm; and at the same time I use my "off" hand to tuck my shirt back in between the firearm and waistband. Then I "blouse" my shirt-tail beginning where the firearm is holstered and working my way around my waist.

(Be sure and tuck behind the clips and tuck your shirt in as far as possible.)

Method #2=
With your holster in place, but your pants still "unfastened," begin to "tuck". When you get around to the holster, "holster" firearm. Then bring the shirt-tail over the firearm and "tuck" between the gun and waistband.

(Again, don't forget to tuck "behind" the clips.)

Then fasten your pants and tuck everthing in as far as possible. Take time to look in a mirror and check the belt and shirt alignment. Once everything is aligned properly, "blouse" your shirt tails starting in the "front"; then work around "both" sides (simultaniously) toward the "back".

Re-check for any printing issues and you're done.

It may take a few times to get the results you want.

NOTE: ("IF" you can't "blouse" your shirt without it coming out of the waistband, you may have to get "longer" fitting shirts.)

The videos are what sold me on the Crossbreed. I ordered mine a little over a week ago. Hope it arrives soon. I'm itching to wear it!

Can't wait for mine! Natural horsehide, combat cut, and V-clips for my Taurus PT145. I'll post photos and a review when I get it.

Anyone have experience with the V-clips?

I've used a Supertuck for the past year with my G19 and love it.

I have carried since 1975 on a daily basis and have never used an IWB holster this comfortable, nor had a waist holster that concealed as well in as wide a variety of clothes.

As far as belts. I have been using Amish made belts for the past few years and find they hold up very well and support my Glock as well as a dedicated gun belt...for about 1/3 the price.

:pleasantry:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back