Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe

Question:

I've checked out the Crossbreed and I like the idea and the concept, but they offer a "J" Clip option that I think might be a good choice. Anyone have any feedback on the relative value of the "standard" clips it comes with versus the "J" clip?

Do the crossbread squeak or make any noise ? I have double thickness belts and some leather holsters that make noise. These are good quality products .

Do the crossbread squeak or make any noise ? I have double thickness belts and some leather holsters that make noise. These are good quality products .

Mine does'nt squeak at all.
Picture278.jpg

Just ordered the super tuck deluxe for my Ed Brown Kobra. Can't wait for it to get here and try it out.

Last edited:
I just ordered my second supertuck yesterday. I had one for my 1911 previously and just ordered one for my M&P40c. I also ordered a belt from Crossbreed with the Velcro option. I have not heard a lot about his belts but I expect it will be good quality. I think the Velcro
option should offer outstanding concealability.

I just ordered my second supertuck yesterday. I had one for my 1911 previously and just ordered one for my M&P40c. I also ordered a belt from Crossbreed with the Velcro option. I have not heard a lot about his belts but I expect it will be good quality. I think the Velcro
option should offer outstanding concealability.

I have an M&P 9c so let me know if you can do jumping jacks and stuff with you weapon in it. And can you conceal it. I tried carrying my M&P mexican style and at 6'1" and 175# it's prints pretty badly.

G26 in SuperTuck and Tuckable mag carrier. I have used the j-clips for almost a year without any real issues, but with just 1 pair of my pants, the rearmost clip would drop down and almost slip behind the belt. For the last month I have been wearing the loop clips. They are a bit harder to dress with in the morning, but I don't ever take the holster off during the day. If I can't have my gun with me, I just take it off and continue to wear the empty holster. I expect I will also try the Velcro option at some point. Regardless, this is my favorite carry rig and I highly recommend it.

No squeaks. I use a Wilderness Tactical 1 1/2" Instructors belt.

I love my SuperTuck deluxe...I carry my PT140 in it and it conceals very well. The best thing about this holster is all the options. Ride depth/Cant etc.... Highly recommend it. Looking forward to hearing what you think about it Luke.

I'm new to all things ccw, but I like the idea of the supertuck deluxe. I just bought a Glock 22 with the rough textured frame. Anybody know of any problems with the RTF and the supertuck? I don't wanna be pulling the sword from the stone when I need to...
Any input would be helpful. Thanks!

I've had for 2 months now and love the CBST for my XD40Sc and XDm 40 4.5...

When I'm Ccing XD40Sc i carry extra mag in a #2 holster in my back pocket or side pocket..:pleasantry:

lukem, i am 6'2" and 430 lbs how do you think the cb supertuck would work out for me? ive looked at many holsters and read reviews on this site and i am leaning toward the supertuck. I havent read of anyone my size asking about this particular holster.

lukem, i am 6'2" and 430 lbs how do you think the cb supertuck would work out for me? ive looked at many holsters and read reviews on this site and i am leaning toward the supertuck. I havent read of anyone my size asking about this particular holster.

Well, you about 130 heavier than me,but IMHO it would depending on where you like to carry in the waist..

Your waist would need to be extra inch to accommodate the Kydex part and also finding a belt too..Probably need to order a custom size.. There are a lot to chose from...

Good luck.:biggrin:

I only have 2 complaints about my supertuck

1: There is no relief hole for the magazine releaser (1911). Every time I sat down and lean back, POP!! out pops my mag. I just drilled a hole in the leather, problem fixed. Probably voided my warrenty, but i can buy a new holster, i cant buy a new life

2: The lifesavers were cherry. I wanted grape!!! :sarcastic:

Well, you about 130 heavier than me,but IMHO it would depending on where you like to carry in the waist..

Your waist would need to be extra inch to accommodate the Kydex part and also finding a belt too..Probably need to order a custom size.. There are a lot to chose from...

Good luck.:biggrin:

xdm40 cal. my pants are usually a litlle loose so i dont think i would have to worry about that too much. and i have a belt that is REALLY thick and wide. i am thinkin that belt would be suitable. Of course i am new to concealed carry(having just got my permit last month) so i am not familiar with gun belts. thanks for the tips

I just received a Link Removed from Crossbreed. I will be going a product review on this holster which is fitted for my Glock 23. So far is seems very nice but be on the lookout for a detailed review.

Link Removed

Great Holster!! I typically ware mine at four o’clock position with a Sig 229 40. You can even ware it with your shirt tucked in. I usually place my cell phone where my shirt can’t quite tuck in so it is less obvious. Very comfortable I can drive with it holstered. The only thing that I am not sure about is if the molded plastics will eventual cause and show signs of wear and the slide.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back