CrossBreed Holsters customer service

lumberman

I've had a CrossBreed Holsters SuperTuck Deluxe horsehide for several years. Best holster I've ever tried. It developed a tear in the Kydex. I sent it to CrossBreed, and 7 days later they sent me a new holster! Very professional and TOTALLY stood behind their product. The ONLY problem is breaking in the new one! I'd highly recommend this holster, not just for the best holster, but the company that makes it, too.

I emailed about one of their new holsters and commented on one of the screws falling out of mine. They sent me new hardware to fix problem. Didn't even ask them to. They just wanted to have it fixed for me. Awesome company. Will definitely deal with them again and again.

Sent from my XT901 using USA Carry mobile app

I really like mine too. Cured the loose screw problem with a drop of BLUE Loctite. It will come loose when you want it too, Red is pretty much permanent. Glad to hear they are on the ball for customer service.

I just received my fourth CrossBreed holster today. In my opinion, they are the best holster in the business.

First and only holster I use for strong side carry. Bought it years ago and never looked back. Needs some love every once in a while to stop the squeaking but it's a fantastic holster.

Lost count of the rigs I've bought, think I'm at like 7-8 now, I forget. The Supertuck is the only one I still actually use.

I have just purchased a new Super Tuck Holster, I have not recieved it yet but I was wondering if I could get some good ideas on breaking in and taking care of this holster? Newbee here and I want to thank you for your time and support in advance.

I have just purchased a new Super Tuck Holster, I have not recieved it yet but I was wondering if I could get some good ideas on breaking in and taking care of this holster? Newbee here and I want to thank you for your time and support in advance.

Mine showed up in the mail and I was wearing it the next day. Break-in isn't a worry like with an all leather holster. Just make sure you are comfortable with the positioning and the cant, and make sure you are comfortable drawing.

I gave my horsehide ST a light once-over with mink oil and had no issues with break-in at all It was comfy as could be by the 3rd day.

does the gun get allot of holster wear, due to the holster being made of kydex? I have always been a leather guy. Call me old fashion, but until a couple of years ago (when I bought my Smith and Wesson M&P) I did not like plastic frame pistolas.
I have been thinking of getting one of these kydex holsters.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using USA Carry mobile app

The Kydex is a thin, sturdy (but somewhat flexible) plastic. Should be no wear on the weapon. Because they are form fitted to each gun type there isn't a lot of play in it, and it provides pretty good retention. Good thing about Crossbreed is that it has a lifetime warranty. If there are any problems ever they will fix or replace.

The Kydex is a thin, sturdy (but somewhat flexible) plastic. Should be no wear on the weapon. Because they are form fitted to each gun type there isn't a lot of play in it, and it provides pretty good retention. Good thing about Crossbreed is that it has a lifetime warranty. If there are any problems ever they will fix or replace.

Thanks I have to look into these a bit more. I'll have to get one for my combat Commander and my M&P :D

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using USA Carry mobile app

Not true, kydex definitely wears depending on the finish of the gun. My Glocks have no wear after 5+ years in kydex but my Kimber had wear within 2 months. Kimber's finish is notoriously weak. It all depends on the gun.

I have four because I have four guns I can carry. Their customer service has always been stellar. My primary holster stopped squeaking long ago. It's so well broken in now that it sometimes folds over on itself. I keep telling myself I'll add a stiffener in to stop that, but I never have. It's a minor nuisance. They'd probably send me a new holster if I asked, but then I'd have to break it in again.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back