Cross country

Jwanton

I’m traveling across country from Virginia by way of I85-I20-I10 to San Diego I have Va CCP and non residents FL . I know CA is a nobody can do anything with a firearm state so when we reach CA I will lock thing up but would like access up front across the rest of the country.
What do you think ?

I’m traveling across country from Virginia by way of I85-I20-I10 to San Diego I have Va CCP and non residents FL . I know CA is a nobody can do anything with a firearm state so when we reach CA I will lock thing up but would like access up front across the rest of the country.
What do you think ?
I think you posted this twice over 4 months ago. How was that trip? I think BIG JOHN gave you excellent advice then and it stands now. Gun laws change frequently throughout the United States so don't take advice from any firearms forum poster if you are interested in a real answer. I hope this trip is as good as the last one. Happy trails.

The Place to Be

Nice memory Tex!!
I wish that were the case. I'll take credit for vaguely remembering the question but all research after that was just a profile dig. It's hard to remember all the innocuous and disjointed anti gunner probes AND carry around the nuclear codes😙.

He actually might just be some old forgetful guy like me when it's all said and done. It still doesn't change the fact that if he's legit then he needs to do what LCDR does on here and do the book work and research.

Is RAEIndustries a wholly owned subsidiary of Vandelay Industries?😉

The Place to Be

Nope, I think it was probe like you mentioned

And no idea who Vandelay is , I might need to do some research myself sounds like hahaha

Nope, I think it was probe like you mentioned

And no idea who Vandelay is , I might need to do some research myself sounds like hahaha
Could have been.

Seinfeld show. Art Vandelay. Importer/exporter. He's a latex salesman. And a marine biologist. And an architect.

The Place to Be

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back