Crawdaddy's Restaurant

Hootus

Just got back from a trip to Gatlinburg TN. Crawdaddy's restaurant on Main St had a prominent no-carry sign.

My party of nine joined me across the street at Bubba Gump's to enjoy our lunch there instead :smile:

crawdaddy's

I hope that you take the paid check over to Crawdaddy's to let them know how much they missed, and make sure the serving staff knows the tip amount that they missed.

Way to go. Now if we could get all CCW's to do the same. It sure would be nice if there was a site with a map, or by city that we could add all establishments that are or are not gun friendly. I think that it would help individuals when traveling or even in their own cities.

I do not spend my money in any establishment that is anti gun and I let them know, I agree all CCW's should not shop anti 2nd amendment stores.

Imagine!!!!

WOW!!! Imagine the repercussions if Garmin added the gun friendly/gun unfriendly tag... There would be a QUICK change to GUN FRIENDLY when every bad guy knows where it is safe to strong arm and where they would take thier life into thier hands by robbing a gun friendly store.

I hope that you take the paid check over to Crawdaddy's to let them know how much they missed, and make sure the serving staff knows the tip amount that they missed.

Wish I had thought of that, but I didn't. I'll keep it in mind next time something like this comes up :biggrin:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back