Covid Vaccine isn’t a Vaccine – Secret Genocide

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Covid Vaccine is not a vaccine. The Covid Vaccine they are pushing is an experimental gene therapy that alters your DNA; this is proven and admitted. Traditional vaccines include a dormant or dead virus, which the Covid Vaccine does not. This Covid Vaccine alters your DNA to synthetically make your body think there is a dead version of the virus in your system; it's experimental and untested.

Covid Vaccine isn't a Vaccine - Secret Genocide - Rotter News (steverotter.com)

Oldgrunt

Yup, and people are even buying into being paid to take the shot. Everything about the vaccine has been proven to be questionable. With each step supposedly taken forward in combatting the illness, another "variant" rears it's ugly head, then back to square one and the "need" for another shot. Then "booster" shots, then annual booster shots that will still not conquer the problem. I know I am going to die but I will not allow a bunch of charlatans poison me with their witches brew. My soul isn't for sale!

I still believe that the following Biblical reference is an indicator of the eventual intent of the NWO and this process being applied to us now. I would encourage everyone to read the book of Revelation and see if you can discern the eventual outcome and the dire consequences ahead.

Revelation 13:16-18:

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
The fools agenda is the NWO, and to their great surprise they're going to get exactly what they deserve... "A time of great suffering, the kind that hasn't happened from the beginning of the world until now and certainly won't ever happen again" (Matthew 24:21). .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gwags76