Court says church may not force Walmart to stop selling firearms….

When you come after others, who have harmed no-one, with holier than thou righteous indignation I will oppose you in every way.

Next they could require Wal-Wart to stop selling condoms, and if there is anything that wal-wart shoppers need more of, it is condoms.

Just as the court should have not business telling Walmart to stop selling Bibles (and they probably sell more that anybody) the court or church has no business telling Walmart to stop selling guns.

Just as the court should have not business telling Walmart to stop selling Bibles (and they probably sell more that anybody) the court or church has no business telling Walmart to stop selling guns.

mappow said:
You shouldn't ever need a permit to CC or OC in any State. The 2nd Amendment covers that. As to your "thugs" theory, If we had more people exercising their Constitutional Rights. There would be less "thugs" more alive citizens.
SR9 said:
Again you missed or ignored the "Well Regulated" part of the 2nd Amendment.

Yes, by all means, tell us more about how this 'well regulated' thing works, I'm curious. You didn't forget or think we forgot, did you?

Yes, by all means, tell us more about how this 'well regulated' thing works, I'm curious. You didn't forget or think we forgot, did you?

Seeing as neither SR9 nor mappow have commented on this thread, what does your response to them have to do with the subject at-hand?

An appeals court has ruled that Trinity Church, which owns a tiny $2000 stake in Walmart, cannot force Walmart allow shareholders to vote on the sale of firearms.

Federal court says shareholders can?t debate Wal-Mart gun sales

Walmart in Deming, NM several years ago through me out and I wrote to Walmart Corp. and received a Letter Allowing me to carry in any place not blocked by State, Federal, Or Local Law.
Walmart Corp must be pro!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back