Court allows lawsuit to proceed

DrDavidM

Very sad situation.

Link Removed

Then we should be able to sue NBC,ABC, CBS etc. for us being fat, dumb, and lazy for all the hours we fry our brains with the garbage that they send accross the boob tube.

I live in Gary, and this ridiculousness has been going on since 1998. With the exception of 2005, Gary has led the nation in per capita homicide rate (number of murders per 100,000 residents) for much of the past decade. All our mayors continue to blame the "easily availability of guns," the "negligent business practices of gun stores," and my favorite, "the safety of children," as reasons to justify this asinine lawsuit. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear that this city was a satellite office of Mayor Daley's People's Republic of Chicago (which is only about a half hour away). Thank god we're in Indiana, however.

Last edited:
My favorite quote related to this is the one "blaming guns for killing people is like blaming a spoon for making Rosie O'Donnell fat."

Gun Law Suit

The voters of the great state of Indiana, need to remember the lawmakers that institute this sort of garbage, and vote them out of office.

If I was a betting man I would put money on the Indiana Supreme Court putting a stop to all of this.

I know that Texas passed a law this year which forbids people suing gun manufacturers. I'm not sure whether this applies to local governments suing gun manufacturers or not. Anyway, I don't see this kind of thing happening in Texas think goodness.

Exactly! What an incredible waste of taxpayer money.

It's up to the Gary voters to throw them out if they don't like the way they waste tax dollars. I say let them pay higher taxes if they aren't smart enough to elect politicians with a brain. Wait..."politicians with a brain???":rolleyes:

In the meantime, the cost of our firearms goes up because the manufacturers are spending a fortune defending this worthless suit. And you know they can't turn around and sue Gary to recover legal costs.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back