Couldn't stand only having one motorcycle... so I bought another!

Can-Am Spyder

I'm considering the purchase of a Can-Am Full Dress Spyder RT-S, 2012 (New) sometime this week. Curiosity if anyone here has one and can give pros & cons. So far I haven't come across anything negative, all positive. Thanks.

I'm considering the purchase of a Can-Am Full Dress Spyder RT-S, 2012 (New) sometime this week. Curiosity if anyone here has one and can give pros & cons. So far I haven't come across anything negative, all positive. Thanks.

Also heard a lot of possitive on these. Only thing you have to keep in mind is you need to steer it. Unlike a 2-wheeler, it doesn't respond to leaning into the curves.

Other than that, couple guys I know here who have a Syder love them.

Since I can't ride on two wheels anymore, every time we see a motorcycle go by my wife and I have withdrawals. It's awful not riding down the highway and having the wind blow in my face,and the loss of freedom that can only be experienced on a motorcycle. Two things always stand out in my mind concerning motorcycles..#1 is "only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window",#2 is "You'll never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists office". Where there's a will there's a way. I believe the Spyder is the way. Thanks guys.

Also heard a lot of possitive on these. Only thing you have to keep in mind is you need to steer it. Unlike a 2-wheeler, it doesn't respond to leaning into the curves.

Other than that, couple guys I know here who have a Syder love them.
My wife rode a Trike for many years so I'm familiar with the steering and the control on curves. The Spyder is far more technologically advanced (and comfortable) than a Trike, and I can pick up a "new" Spyder for around $15,000 cheaper than a quality Trike. :cool:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back