Correct me if I'm wrong...

Mcmahon06

I may be mistaken, I certainly don't claim to be an expert, but why do antigunners continue to call AR's "high powered rifles" while touting "we don't want to take your hunting rifles." If I'm not mistaken my 30/30 lever action deer rifle has more power in most aspects than the 223 rounds most AR's fire. Again I may be wrong but it is something that has continued to bother me, can anyone shed some light for me?

I may be mistaken, I certainly don't claim to be an expert, but why do antigunners continue to call AR's "high powered rifles" while touting "we don't want to take your hunting rifles." If I'm not mistaken my 30/30 lever action deer rifle has more power in most aspects than the 223 rounds most AR's fire. Again I may be wrong but it is something that has continued to bother me, can anyone shed some light for me?

Because the antigunners get their emotional panties in a wad and are uneducated and ignorant in just about all aspects of how firearms work and function.

Or because they really do want to take all the guns, including hunting rifles, and want to put a good face on it for their more moderate base:-/

What the anti's are doing is the same as putting a frog in a pot of water and slowly heating it up. By the time the frog knows the water is hot it is to late to jump out of the pot. The same is for taking away guns, they just keep inching up on different guns, calibers until we wake up and all our guns are gone!!!

It looks like a military rifle, it smells like a military rifle, it tastes like a military rifle, it's scary like a military rifle, so it must be extra special highly deadly.

Facts don't have any place in the anti's world view. Tend to make their heads explode.

The liberal methodology, which seems to be well proven at this point in time, is to create a lie, spin it as the truth, ignore facts and in the end, get the desired results. See sdprof's take above for the rest of the equation.

The family of AR'S are high powered rifles,why do you think we use them in the Military?But they make great hunting rifle platforms for some game.

The family of AR'S are high powered rifles,why do you think we use them in the Military?But they make great hunting rifle platforms for some game.

5.56/.223 is not a high powered cartridge. Our military uses a lot of firearms, but this cartridge is a good mix of ballistics, capacity, and weight.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back