Corn Flake Sells For $1,350????

HK4U

Gee that would have bought a nice rifle or hand gun. Some people have more money than good sense.

Link Removed

I Think I'll go buy a box of corn flakes. I can then go out to my shop. I am sure something is there that will cut a corn flake. I will have thousands to practice with. In the end, there will be one that looks just like TN. :D

I Think I'll go buy a box of corn flakes. I can then go out to my shop. I am sure something is there that will cut a corn flake. I will have thousands to practice with. In the end, there will be one that looks just like TN. :D

Thats genius! :icon_cheesygrin:

corn flake

I thought about making one the shape of Texas, but that would take a some work and a big corn flake.

Last edited:
Just another example that good sense is lacking in many people. It used to be that a person would see something like that, comment on it, maybe show it to whoever was nearby--then eat it and forget about it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back