cops caught on tape

Mobuck

It's on MSNBC now. We hope they're in the minority but there's some pretty sick folks behind those badges.
The old"would you help a cop in danger" thread keeps on going but the big question is: would you help a citizen in danger from an out of control cop?

...the big question is: would you help a citizen in danger from an out of control cop?
A cop in uniform? Absolutely not. I can just imagine the repercussions to something like this. Also, I or anyone else most likely won't know the circumstance surrounding the altercation.

The answer is, "Depending on what was happening", the same criteria would apply either way. First I would have to know what was going on and then decide what to do. There are some that claim that they could tell immediately and would jump right in. That is not me, before I help either one I have to know who is the BG, who is the GG and what is about to be the end result. In one of the McDonald's videos the girl was being beaten and some fellow broke it up. The two girls doing the beating walked away and so did everyone else leaving the beaten girl just lying there. The two girls came back for more whipping. If someone had just gone to help the girl on the floor while the other two were away they would not have returned. That was the stupid part of the video.

In one of the McDonald's videos the girl was being beaten and some fellow broke it up. The two girls doing the beating walked away and so did everyone else leaving the beaten girl just lying there. The two girls came back for more whipping. If someone had just gone to help the girl on the floor while the other two were away they would not have returned. That was the stupid part of the video.

News flash-- That was a guy in drag who used the ladies room.

If you would refuse to help a person in distress because they are transgendered where you would help a person who you knew was not transgendered, then the human race no longer requires your participation. Please turn in your soul at the door as you leave.

Help a citizen from an out of control LEO? I would be a good witness and I would call 911. I would NOT IN ANY WAY present a firearm or even physically intervene. You cannot know for sure what is going on and you are now interfereing in a police action, which can only get bad for you.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back