convenient store?

I found his web site (Tactical Response) and registered, but there is A LOT of information to sift through. Too bad for me he's located on the other side of the lower 48. I was wondering if you could provide a link to the video that addresses this scenario. Are the videos free? Thx!

I took a look at his site and I think the video I saw was part of his fighting pistol set. I'll see if I can find the clip I'm talking about on youtube or the internet when I get home from work.

Sambo42XA wrote:
(all the above are My opinions or suggestions....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor)
"but the sign said, FINE for hunting.....nyuk, nyuk, nyuk"
*A Ducking They Did Go-1939* - The Three Stooges

I gottit. I've heard the term many times but for some goofy anatomical reason I just can't seem to relate to that certain body part. Tee hee! :biggrin:

No problem at all. Believe me, I am for one to learn the law and NOT shoot first. I wonder if anyone else knows of that term...busting balls, aka breaking balls?

bang, bang, bang...

I wouldn't have waited that long........ just him robbing the store is sufficient reason for me to pull my gun because suddenly he has made me in fear of my life...... bang, bang, bang.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back