Connecticut truthers B S is bad for concealed carry

I don't believe this is a troll post. The OP clearly takes issue with truthers... as do I. I'm sick of these people. Let them tell the family of a dead child that he never existed... exactly what truthers did after 9/11

I don't believe this is a troll post. The OP clearly takes issue with truthers... as do I. I'm sick of these people. Let them tell the family of a dead child that he never existed... exactly what truthers did after 9/11

That itself is BS. This guy came here talking about Newtown "truthers" who say that Newtown never happened without a single post denying that Newtown ever happened having preceded his OP. I've tried to understand what apvbguy meant when he said it may or may not have happened without success, but even with that inexplicably vacant response, still no one has denied outright that it happened.

If there's any correlation between this guy's assertions about a Sandy Hook "truther" movement and this forum, it's that he is a denier about gun control. He used the Sandy Hook massacre as some kind of twisted link to why he thinks there's nothing to the assertion that gun control not only exists, but is pervasive and dangerous to our rights. He's on a gun rights forum. That's troll bait if I ever heard it.

That said, I personally prefer to demonstrate why something someone says is bunk, rather than just call them a troll, but that doesn't change the clear fact that the guy posted the OP with a pro-government, and at the very least, ambivalent-to-gun-control bent.

I'm sick to death of gun-grabbers and anybody who supports them. "Troll" seems a very lightweight name to attach to somebody who exposes themselves as such on a gun rights forum right off the bat.

Blues

Wow, just wow.

To say that gun rights haven’t been taken away is ludicrous unless the intent was to say “Gun rights haven’t been completely taken away “and the statement that “The man in the Whitehouse is no charlatan", I think, reveals the OP’s sole intent in starting this thread.

As for whether or not Sandy Hook actually happened I’ve heard some really crazy stories including one here that claimed that the kids were spirited away for satanic (sic) sacrifice which would indicate that there is at least some truther BS going on here.

As for what happened, I believe the Massacre happened and I believe Adam Lanza did it however that doesn’t mean that I’d put it past George Soros & Associates to find some true believer to do something like that if it would advance their goal of overall gun confiscation. It’s not only the Japanese or Haji that is willing to commit suicide for their cause.

But the idea that the entire Newtown Police Department was in on the cover up is insane

That itself is BS. This guy came here talking about Newtown "truthers" who say that Newtown never happened without a single post denying that Newtown ever happened having preceded his OP. I've tried to understand what apvbguy meant when he said it may or may not have happened without success, but even with that inexplicably vacant response, still no one has denied outright that it happened.

If there's any correlation between this guy's assertions about a Sandy Hook "truther" movement and this forum, it's that he is a denier about gun control. He used the Sandy Hook massacre as some kind of twisted link to why he thinks there's nothing to the assertion that gun control not only exists, but is pervasive and dangerous to our rights. He's on a gun rights forum. That's troll bait if I ever heard it.

That said, I personally prefer to demonstrate why something someone says is bunk, rather than just call them a troll, but that doesn't change the clear fact that the guy posted the OP with a pro-government, and at the very least, ambivalent-to-gun-control bent.

I'm sick to death of gun-grabbers and anybody who supports them. "Troll" seems a very lightweight name to attach to somebody who exposes themselves as such on a gun rights forum right off the bat.

Blues
No Blues, there is a group of truther's out there who are claiming the shooting didn't occur and that it is merely a ploy to gin strength in the gun control movement. Just like the truthers who say my friend Manny didn't die on 9/11. Manny is dead. His wife's a widow. The people on American 11 and United 93 were real. They called their families. T suggest otherwise is to insult their memory and their families.
Florida Professor John Tracy, a communications professor who teaches a class on conspiracies, has tenure at FAU, but is reportedly facing a review that could lead to the loss of his job. FAU is a public university that receives taxpayer funds. Tracy expressed skepticism saying ” “If this [Sandy Hook] were a drill that somehow went live, as we know that, for example, 9/11 and 7/7/05 bombings were, then it would have involved actors along these lines.”
From salon.com ----> In the latest angle, theorists think they have found “absolute proof” of a conspiracy to defraud the American people. “You reported in December that this little girl had been killed,” a reader emailed Salon in response to a story. “She has been found, and photographed with President Obama.” The girl in question is Emilie Parker, a 6-year-old who was shot multiple times and killed at Sandy Hook. But for conspiracy theorists, the tears her family shed at her funeral, the moving eulogy from Utah’s governor, and the entire shooting spree are fake. Welcome to the world where Sandy Hook didn’t really happen.
There are dozens of websites, blog posts and YouTube videos extolling the Emilie Parker hoax theory. If you Google her name, the very first result is a post mocking her father for crying at a press conference after the shooting. One popular video, states "There can be no doubt that Sandy Hook was a staged event... parents whose children were murdered in the massacre should be thrown in prison."
These truthers sicken me. If someone claimed our little guy's death didn't happen I'd knock their friggin head-in before they finished the sentence.

No Blues, there is a group of truther's out there who are claiming the shooting didn't occur and that it is merely a ploy to gin strength in the gun control movement. Just like the truthers who say my friend Manny didn't die on 9/11. Manny is dead. His wife's a widow. The people on American 11 and United 93 were real. They called their families. T suggest otherwise is to insult their memory and their families.
Florida Professor John Tracy, a communications professor who teaches a class on conspiracies, has tenure at FAU, but is reportedly facing a review that could lead to the loss of his job. FAU is a public university that receives taxpayer funds. Tracy expressed skepticism saying ” “If this [Sandy Hook] were a drill that somehow went live, as we know that, for example, 9/11 and 7/7/05 bombings were, then it would have involved actors along these lines.”
From salon.com ----> In the latest angle, theorists think they have found “absolute proof” of a conspiracy to defraud the American people. “You reported in December that this little girl had been killed,” a reader emailed Salon in response to a story. “She has been found, and photographed with President Obama.” The girl in question is Emilie Parker, a 6-year-old who was shot multiple times and killed at Sandy Hook. But for conspiracy theorists, the tears her family shed at her funeral, the moving eulogy from Utah’s governor, and the entire shooting spree are fake. Welcome to the world where Sandy Hook didn’t really happen.
There are dozens of websites, blog posts and YouTube videos extolling the Emilie Parker hoax theory. If you Google her name, the very first result is a post mocking her father for crying at a press conference after the shooting. One popular video, states "There can be no doubt that Sandy Hook was a staged event... parents whose children were murdered in the massacre should be thrown in prison."

No argument with a single word of that BC. If you try, you will recall that I joined you and others of the more thoughtful posters here in thoroughly trouncing and debunking every argument a couple of 9/11 truthers put forth a couple of years ago. I am not sympathetic at all to brainless truthers.

My point was that none of that brainless tripe preceded the OP's post here on this forum, and that his only obvious rationale for bringing it up here was to goad people into a gun control argument and/or an argument about Obama not being a charlatan and/or no one has even tried to fart around with our gun rights etc. Your post is infinitely more well thought-out and more articulately-presented about the existence of a Newtown truther movement than anything the OP said in his first post, or any post since then. He came to argue about something else, which is all he's done. That makes his OP disingenuous and makes him a troll, regardless of whether or not there are some fringe idiots "out there" somewhere who believe what you've presented above. We don't here, certainly not in any significant numbers, and I can't say I recall seeing anything like that at all being presented as serious commentary here.

To the extent that there is validity to the assertion that there is a Newtown truther movement (which a relative handful of idiots hardly qualifies as to begin with), SR40c's Post #13 describes a much more significant set of circumstances that are relative to the purpose and general interest level of the members here than the OP's short rant.

That's all I was saying. The guy still looks like a troll to me in spite of your pointing out (accurately) that there are a relatively few morons out there who see everything bad that happens as a willful conspiracy by government. The fact that many agencies and levels of government have taken advantage of the open wound that is Sandy Hook should be just as offensive to folks with your sensitivities and life's experience as the barely significant truther "movement."

Blues

what you 2 gentlemen are missing are that the facts have been altered, especially in the CT incident, that what we have been presented with by the government more than likely bears little resemblance to the truth. There are reports of crisis actors being used to portray saddened parents, the claims of what weapons were used are always changing, there are disputes about what happened in the moments when the first responders arrived there are way too many oddities surrounding the issue. nobody is saying that there aren't any dead children and teachers resulting from some sort of incident that day what is in question is what really took place and who did what that day.
same thing with the boston bombing and subsequent circus that took place, what has been presented as facts of the incident are way too contrived to be truthful.

what you 2 gentlemen are missing are that the facts have been altered......
What you're missing is that none of what you just posted is fact. It's nothing more than supposition. And no matter how hard you may believe in it, that doesn't make it fact.

What you're missing is that none of what you just posted is fact. It's nothing more than supposition. And no matter how hard you may believe in it, that doesn't make it fact.

I don't disagree in general, but to a limited extent, he is right. There were several discrepancies in the early reporting the day of and the day or two after Sandy Hook happened. To say that is accurate. To immediately jump from some proven instances of bad reporting or misstatements by authorities to everything that happened that day originated in the conspiratorial minds of who-knows-what-agency-of-the-government though, is a bridge WAY too far even for this always-questions-government, highly cynical pessimist.

That said, at least he cleared up that he didn't mean that no one was shot and killed that day, or that "it never happened" like the OP says a lot of people are ostensibly saying. The OP has yet to establish that there's any widespread instance of such vapid "thought" goin' around to begin with, but beyond that, I contend that there's no way that he could connect the dots between that circumstance (if it really exists) and how, "...its bad for those of us whom exercise concealed carry." He hasn't even attempted to connect those dots, opting instead to argue about Obama's pure-as-the-driven-snow status etc. (I know, a slight exaggeration there, but really, "not a charlatan" on a freakin' gun forum? How could I exaggerate the vapidity required to assert such a thing here?) I still tend to think the OP was just a trolling post. He could change my mind if he wanted to, but everything he's said since just strengthens that feeling rather than relieving it.

Blues

I don't disagree in general, but to a limited extent, he is right. There were several discrepancies in the early reporting the day of and the day or two after Sandy Hook happened. To say that is accurate. To immediately jump from some proven instances of bad reporting or misstatements by authorities to everything that happened that day originated in the conspiratorial minds of who-knows-what-agency-of-the-government though, is a bridge WAY too far even for this always-questions-government, highly cynical pessimist....
I wholeheartedly agree. But the wasn't simply citing discrepancies in reporting. He was alleging deliberate misrepresentation of the facts. Discrepancies in reporting happen all the time, and I probably mention that here as much as anyone else does.

I wholeheartedly agree. But the wasn't simply citing discrepancies in reporting.

Right, which is why I said "to a limited extent he's right." I was referring specifically to this:

....the claims of what weapons were used are always changing, there are disputes about what happened in the moments when the first responders arrived there....

I would say there were changing claims about which weapons were used, because it's settled at this point, but both of those things had to do with misstatements and early-reporting discrepancies.

He was alleging deliberate misrepresentation of the facts.

Right, that would be the parts of his post that were not covered under the "limited extent" of him being right. I really thought inserting the words "limited extent" might preclude someone misunderstanding that I was giving him a complete pass for what amounts to lunatic fringe asshattery contained in the bulk of his post. Apparently not.

Discrepancies in reporting happen all the time, and I probably mention that here as much as anyone else does.

Are you under the mistaken impression that my post was intended to highlight some deficiency or inaccuracy in your post? You sound defensive in the above quote, and I have no idea why you would need to be. I cede whatever "point" you think I have called into question, you do indeed mention discrepancies in media reporting as often as anyone else does. All better now? Jeesh.

Blues

O.K. I'm new here. As far as Sandy Hook?I really wonder. Does anyone actually know anyone from their(as he puts his foot in mouth)to say different. Kinda like voting,we take their word pretty much. Just saying.

Yes they have, and on numerous occasions, to include outright bans and the repeal of the 2nd amendment.

You were unfairly branded a troll earlier. What you posted wasn't really trolling. But I don't think it would come as a shock to you or anyone else here that the pro or con sides of the firearms rights issue is in most cases drawn along party lines. Yes, there are both democrat and Republican gun owners, but there is far more to gun rights than just simple gun ownership. Attempts to restrict, and yes to ban outright, gun ownership at the federal level, has come exclusively from the democratic side of the equation. That's true mostly for the states too. And in some states there are bans in place for many types of firearms already, so the argument that no one has tried to take away gun rights is lost before you could even start it. Do a little research into some of the more prominent gun control organizations and you'll discover that restriction of rights and bans of firearms are very much their agenda. Rights have indeed been taken, they have made it plainly clear they want to take more, and guns are not at all here to stay if these people get their way. You are misinformed, my friend.

I could go on but the details aren't important, and that's not the topic of this thread anyway. I'm sorry you were treated the way you were just for supporting the current administration. That was technically unfair, though the charlatan remark was really just an opinion. But given that he has voiced support for banning all guns and banning all concealed carry before, did you really expect to find allies by supporting the president here?

Finally an intelligent response, you are correct unfortunately gun restrictions are the black eye of my party and its one of several things I can't stand about democrats, and to the guy who says he doesn't expect a cop to understand, WRONG! I'm a huge,huge believer in civil rights, but my original posting is as follows the people that want to lessen or eliminate gun rights point at the idiots such as the Newtown Connecticut truthers and say we are all like that. Than they say that the only people that agree with the Zimmerman verdict are those types of people, (by the way I agree with the Zimmerman verdict) and you need to fight this fight with truth, these truther beliefs and equally birther beliefs undermine credibility rather than get valid points across

Im no gun grabber fool read my post

Now the trolling really shows... What a load of crap. :bad:
Finally an intelligent response, you are correct unfortunately gun restrictions are the black eye of my party and its one of several things I can't stand about democrats, and to the guy who says he doesn't expect a cop to understand, WRONG! I'm a huge,huge believer in civil rights, but my original posting is as follows the people that want to lessen or eliminate gun rights point at the idiots such as the Newtown Connecticut truthers and say we are all like that. Than they say that the only people that agree with the Zimmerman verdict are those types of people, (by the way I agree with the Zimmerman verdict) and you need to fight this fight with truth, these truther beliefs and equally birther beliefs undermine credibility rather than get valid points across

I literally can't recall a single member of this forum promulgating a "Newtown Truther" meme until this thread showed up. There were questions about some facts for maybe a handful of weeks immediately following the event, but most of them either faded off the radar or were addressed to the satisfaction of most folks around here. On this forum at least, you're demanding answers for questions that are never asked. Why bring this up here where no one was talking about it before you got here? What exactly do you want from us?

Blues

Finally an intelligent response, you are correct unfortunately gun restrictions are the black eye of my party and its one of several things I can't stand about democrats, and to the guy who says he doesn't expect a cop to understand, WRONG! I'm a huge,huge believer in civil rights, but my original posting is as follows the people that want to lessen or eliminate gun rights ....

Wait a minute....You said earlier that no one had even tried to take our gun rights away. Yeah, here it is....

No one has of yet tried to take anyone's gun rights and politicians both republicans and democrats are gun owners. Guns are here to stay

So which is it, DemonRats are out to take our guns or no one's even tried "yet?"

...point at the idiots such as the Newtown Connecticut truthers and say we are all like that.

Actually, it is very nearly exclusively Democrats who say the kinds of things you're saying here. And to tell you the truth, I could not care any less what they (or you considering that you are one) think of me or my fellow gun owners. If they want my guns, come and take 'em, because they will not be handed over willingly or without consequence for their stealing my rights or my personal property. Not only would it be your fellow Democrats who order the confiscations, it would be your fellow oath-breaking LEO's who carry out those orders. That would be true whether they climb all over the dead bodies of 20 children to justify their treason, or if they just betray their oaths because they're evil jack-booted-thug tyrants devoid of a working conscience between them.

Are you reading me there "maddog?"

Than they say that the only people that agree with the Zimmerman verdict are those types of people, (by the way I agree with the Zimmerman verdict) and you need to fight this fight with truth, these truther beliefs and equally birther beliefs undermine credibility rather than get valid points across

And your beliefs undermine our Constitution. I can discern for myself what to believe about any subject, the Obammunist's Manchurian history, Sandy Hook, what really happened on the Grassy Knoll, or whether or not Clinton never really had sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky, as he wagged his lying finger in America's face - whatever - anyone who comes here expecting us to get all outraged about what a bunch of whackos makes a bunch of freakin' traitors think is the very last person I will accept a lecture about credibility or *truth* from.

You're peggin' my meter Sparky...

Bovine-excrement-meter-animation.gif

Blues

Wait a minute....You said earlier that no one had even tried to take our gun rights away. Yeah, here it is....

So which is it, DemonRats are out to take our guns or no one's even tried "yet?"

Actually, it is very nearly exclusively Democrats who say the kinds of things you're saying here. And to tell you the truth, I could not care any less what they (or you considering that you are one) think of me or my fellow gun owners. If they want my guns, come and take 'em, because they will not be handed over willingly or without consequence for their stealing my rights or my personal property. Not only would it be your fellow Democrats who order the confiscations, it would be your fellow oath-breaking LEO's who carry out those orders. That would be true whether they climb all over the dead bodies of 20 children to justify their treason, or if they just betray their oaths because they're evil jack-booted-thug tyrants devoid of a working conscience between them.

Are you reading me there "maddog?"

And your beliefs undermine our Constitution. I can discern for myself what to believe about any subject, the Obammunist's Manchurian history, Sandy Hook, what really happened on the Grassy Knoll, or whether or not Clinton never really had sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky, as he wagged his lying finger in America's face - whatever - anyone who comes here expecting us to get all outraged about what a bunch of whackos makes a bunch of freakin' traitors think is the very last person I will accept a lecture about credibility or *truth* from.

You're peggin' my meter Sparky...

Bovine-excrement-meter-animation.gif

Blues

:sarcastic: :jester:

Indeed... The troll is strong with this one...

So which previously banned troll is this one? :sarcastic:

Now the trolling really shows... What a load of crap. :bad:

Listen man I strongly support gun rights. How some FOOL out there decided to call me a gun GRABBER is not reasonable as I stated To the contrary. My issue which I was simply venting assuming I would garner support was the kooks that were claiming Newtown never happened. Not sandy hook the storm Newtown the shooting that's it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back