Congressmen Implore Carter to Shun Hamas

HK4U

Don't this just make you warm and fuzzy all over?

Carter reportedly hugged — and kissed — a Hamas leader Tuesday in the West Bank town of Ramallah on a Mideast visit that is to culminate in a meeting Friday with the group's exiled leader in Damascus, Syria.

Carter's embrace of Nasser Shaer, a senior Hamas politician, at a closed-door reception organized by Carter's office was reported by several news outlets Tuesday. Carter has been widely criticized over the trip by both U.S. and Israeli officials, who have listed Hamas as a terror organization
Carter also laid a wreath at the grave of Yasser Arafat, whom he praised as a man who fought for "just causes" in the world. The Bush administration and many Israelis blame Arafat for the breakdown of peace talks seven years ago and the violence that followed.

He gave me a hug. We hugged each other, and it was a warm reception," Shaer told The Associated Press. "Carter asked what he can do to achieve peace between the Palestinians and Israel ... and I told him the possibility for peace is high."

Link Removed

Last edited:
I always gave Carter credit for being an intelligent man (not in politics), but apparently he has lost his mind.

I heard on the radio today that Peanut stated he'd rather deal with Dictators. He said it was easier since he only had to deal with one person that was in charge of everything. What an ass!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back