Congratulations

OK,,, just to clear this up. How many men have been caught by their wives or significant others reading the Cosmo they leave laying around the house? LMAOFF :pleasantry:

OK,,, just to clear this up. How many men have been caught by their wives or significant others reading the Cosmo they leave laying around the house? LMAOFF :pleasantry:

I don't know about Cosmo, but...true story...a few years back I walk into the home of a hard-core outlaw biker and "Dancing with the Stars" is on. So, I tease this guy (he's about 6'5", 325) about watching the show. He mutters that he doesn't watch it, and his wife pipes up: "Yes, you do! Every week.".

At the same time, another biker in the room leans over to me and whispers something to the effect that there are some hot women on the show! So, I catch the whole flippin' bunch of 'em watching. (FYI, my wife and I are avid viewers, but I didn't tell the guys that!). :biggrin:

My girlfriend doesn't read Cosmo, she thinks it's narcissistic ! I agree !

We do watch "Dancing with the Star's" as we are into formal Country & Western dancing, i.e. Two-Step, Waltz, Cowboy Cha Cha, Horseshoe, and a Schottische.

I have the husband watching the cooking show with me...now isn't that somethin'??? :pleasantry:He is still re-heating his coffee in the microwave though...:wacko::sarcastic:

What is Cosmo?

LOL,,,, I like to watch the cooking shows ,,,,Racheal Ray is a HOTTIE!! TM,,,go to the grocery store and get you a Cosmopolitan Magazine,,,not the ice cream,,,LOL,,,,ur in for a surprise. OH yeah ,,,,and Paula Dean just wishes she could cook as good as my momma.

LOL,,,, I like to watch the cooking shows ,,,,Racheal Ray is a HOTTIE!! TM,,,go to the grocery store and get you a Cosmopolitan Magazine,,,not the ice cream,,,LOL,,,,ur in for a surprise. OH yeah ,,,,and Paula Dean just wishes she could cook as good as my momma.

My late dh could BBQ a mean couple of T-bones, he could whip up a Danish Sausage dinner to rival any that can be found in Solvang, CA, and his Link Removed was to die for. He could have given Link Removed a run for his money! I hear that the Food Network has its issues, but the inspiration it gives me can't be beat. My dh eats almost everything that I whip up and that's what counts for me.

I love to cook, most well know chef's are men !
And I got the best recipes to get ideas from -- who else? -- male chefs. Hmm... what is the plural of chef...cheves???:sarcastic:Sorry. Can't help that...I belong to the Chef Talk forum. They don't care much for the Food Network stars over there...:wacko: My husband knows how to eat ... and so does my dog. I could probably give Rachel Ray a run for her money... 'Love cooking:man_in_love:I will prepare for the Superbowl party this weekend even though we do not really like sports -- being a graphic person, I love the adverts though...I just went to Lowe's yesterday and picked up Cuisine Lite. I want to make some desserts that has no chocolates in it because (shame on my DNA!!!) my dog and I am allergic to chocolates.

... 'Love cooking:man_in_love:I will prepare for the Superbowl party this weekend even though we do not really like sports ...

You're not alone, no one watches the Superbowl for the game anyway. We only watch just to see the great commercials, right? :sarcastic:

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry ...... I grew up with a family that went to CA meetings (Choc-aholic’s anonymous).

BTW ... I suck at spelling (always have) did I spell "Chef" wrong ??
No you didn't...I was just wondering what the plural of "chef" is...actually for the male, it is chef, chefs; the female of the species are called chef too but the plural is cheffes...or something like that...I do not know...I only know how to cook...

.:wacko:

No you didn't...I was just wondering what the plural of "chef" is...actually for the male, it is chef, chefs; the female of the species are called chef too but the plural is cheffes...or something like that...I do not know...I only know how to cook...

As long as the BBQ is good it don't matter if I cooked it or my girlfriend did.

Online I found definitions for the words chef, chefs, cheffe, and cheffes, though I've never heard spoken the latter two, at least not on the food channels.

How did your party went?

Ours was good...I fill-'em-up while the game was playing and tended to all their needs and I got to sit down during the commercials. I like the one with the dog collar though. It has a good story to it too...compared to the Census commercial which costs us taxpayers a hefty $25M for a 30 second exposure, the doritos commercial with the dog cost $200 and won $650,000. That's a big WOW!

.:biggrin:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back