Conceder the caliber you carry>

Great read HK. Thanks. While I do prefer a 40sw to any other caliber. My new Sig p250 9mm is defiantly my new carry gun. I have no questions of this.

I read some good information on it.

"The 9mm TAP load almost made it out of the gelatin, going 14.06 inches."

It had good expansion as well

Tap

I read some good information on it.

"The 9mm TAP load almost made it out of the gelatin, going 14.06 inches."

It had good expansion as well

I have a couple of boxes. One in 124 and one 147. I think it is good ammo but not cheap. Then again most ammo these days is not.

I agree it's not cheap, but it was as cheap as any of the other defense ammo I looked at. Most importantly it functioned well in my pistol.

14+ inches seems a little much to me, but it works in your gun and you HAVE some, both of which are important factors !!

Nope, Nope, Nope... This is exactly why the first number in my carry always starts with at least a .4 (.40 or .45).

:austin_powers:A well placed shot through the old melon and setting that clowns denture work on blast and then into the old medulla oblongata woulda done the job. I am all for peeling the back of his skull off the wall in between the Jim Beam and Jack Daniels display. Yep, just a bit messy but this fool probably deserves a closed casket wake anyway.

9mm is cool and 33 bullets later is great practice, but I am sticking with the proven field science and reliable drop history of the number .4- ya just never see these stories after a crooks mango has had a boxing match with old reliable .4X

Looks like this bad guy had a plethora of holes punched in him with ball ammo (full metal jacket). I'm sure that the right expanding ammo would have taken him down much faster and with a lot fewer rounds. Look at this ammo test using pork ribs and sheet rock plaster where the ammo was 40 S&W from a Kahr PM40 and +P 380 ACP from a little (8.3 ounce) Kel-Tec P3AT:

Link Removed

The Buffalo Bore ammo is amazing even from the little Kel-Tec. If the BG had been shot 33 times with a Glock 19 using Buffalo Bore +P+ Speer Unicore rounds, he would have been "shredded". Anyway, the bullets do make a world of difference.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back