Concealment Shirt Holster by ABetterHolster.com

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I've been trying to ride my bike more lately but had problems figuring out the best way for me to carry while riding my bike. My IWB holster was out of the question since it would be uncomfortable and seen by everyone. My ankle holster was also out of the question. Then I got my hands on a Concealment Shirt Holster from ABetterHolster.com. The material is similar to the tight sports t-shirts that are increasingly popular at the moment. If you haven't worn one of these before it may take a little getting used to as they are very tight on the body. In fact I believe you are supposed to get the size lower then you normally wear.I have a few myself actually and find them comfortable to wear. They've sewn in a holster on one side and a place for three magazines on the other side which are made from an elastic material. You could also use the magazine holsters for a flashlight, knife, or pepper spray. They also make them for left or right handed which you specify while checking out.

My Glock G23 (Compact) did fit in the holster but I had the best fit with my Glock G26 (Sub-Compact). I wore it around the house for a while to get used to it and from the beginning it seemed pretty comfortable. After I threw on a shirt it wasn't noticeable unless I did some bending over while stretching out my arm. You can control these movements to keep concealed while you are out just like how I squat instead of bend over to pick something up when I'm carrying my IWB.

Then I went out for about a 45 minute walk with my dog and had no problems at all. I thought I would be a little worried about printing since it was a new way of carrying but I was totally certain that I wasn't printing through my t-shirt. So I decided to go on my bike ride and see how comfortable it was. I have to say I'm very impressed. I thought maybe my arms would run on it while riding but again, no problems at all. I will definitely be using this whenever I ride my bike now. With this I can carry my smaller CamelBak make for biking that doesn't have all the pockets as I just toss in my drivers license, CCW permit, and a CC.

I do want to add that to draw you'll have to lift up your shirt and cross draw from the holster. I will be incorporating this in my dry practice routine. I won't expect this to be a smooth process until I've practiced it quite a bit. I will still carry with my IWB on a daily basic but will most likely use the Concealment Shirt Holster everyday when riding my bike. In my opinion you should do whatever it takes to carry wherever you go since you cannot pick and choose when you'll need a firearm.

They come in sized Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2X, and 3X. They come in black or while and also right or left handed as I mentioned. There is also a version called the Gat Pac which included a holster on both sides so you can carry two guns.

For the price of $49.95, this is a great addition to your concealed carry setup. Checkout ABetterHolster.com and their Concealment Shirt Holster today!

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Nice review. Thanks for posting it. My only question is about washing the shirt. Have you washed it yet? Does it seem like it will hold up pretty well?

Yep, I've washed it a few times already with my other white cloths and just let it hang dry. Hasn't changed it one bit.

I carry a M&P 40c. Other than it being about .4" longer than your Glock, the specs look about the same. I think I will get one of the shirts and give it a try. Did you order yours a size smaller? I have worn a few Under Armour type shirts and don't find them uncomfortable.

I carry a M&P 40c. Other than it being about .4" longer than your Glock, the specs look about the same. I think I will get one of the shirts and give it a try. Did you order yours a size smaller? I have worn a few Under Armour type shirts and don't find them uncomfortable.

Yep, I ordered 1 size smaller than the normal shirt size I wear. And let them know USA Carry sent ya!

Hey Luke, great review. I'd just like to ad that when you order one of our shirt holsters, use your standard T-shirt as a "guideline". If you wear your T-shirts snug, order up a size. If you wear prefer your T-shirts a little loose, order the same size shirt holster. The addition of the holsters to the shirt material makes them lose approx 1/2 a size. Example: if you order a XL shirt holster, it is actually the size of a "large and a half". That's what gives it the ability to fit snugly and conceal weapons so well.

As with all of our shirt holsters, we offer a 1 week exchange policy. If the shirt holster you've ordered doesn't fit you properly, we will exchange it for a correct fitting size holster at no charge.

If anyone has any questions regarding the Concealment Shirt Holster or any of our concealment products, please contact us through our web site: www.abetterholster.com

Hey Luke, great review. I'd just like to ad that when you order one of our shirt holsters, use your standard T-shirt as a "guideline". If you wear your T-shirts snug, order up a size. If you wear prefer your T-shirts a little loose, order the same size shirt holster. The addition of the holsters to the shirt material makes them lose approx 1/2 a size. Example: if you order a XL shirt holster, it is actually the size of a "large and a half". That's what gives it the ability to fit snugly and conceal weapons so well.

As with all of our shirt holsters, we offer a 1 week exchange policy. If the shirt holster you've ordered doesn't fit you properly, we will exchange it for a correct fitting size holster at no charge.

If anyone has any questions regarding the Concealment Shirt Holster or any of our concealment products, please contact us through our web site: www.abetterholster.com

Thanks for the heads up.

I find it hot. It will work well here in florida in the winter.I can carry my commander size 1911 in it. Want to wear it under a vest.

Thanks to all, gives me some great ideas to list as BDay stuff for me. Thanks:pleasantry:

I picked up one at the Orlando Gun show last month. I like it for long drives as it is easier to draw from in a sitting position. I got it for my snubby .357. I just wear a cover shirt and it is good to go.

... I like it for long drives as it is easier to draw from in a sitting position. I got it for my snubby .357. I just wear a cover shirt and it is good to go.

Now THAT'S a good idea! I've been trying to find a way to carry while seated in a car (w/o the weapon showing) and it sounds like this item may be the trick.

Cool idea! Thanks for the post!

-Ben

ConcealAmerica.com

I was having trouble finding a holster as well. I live in west texas and the iwb or 5.11 in the west texas heat is
horrible. They're to hot and the iwb ends up rubbing horribly bad on my hip. I found concealamerica.com and tried one of their concealment shirts and i really do enjoy it. It's not hot and it is comfortable to wear. The shirt actually keeps me cool. I thought it would be to hot like 5.11 or underarmour but this is a great shirt holster. I do plan on buying more from them. Just thought i would share my experience with everyone.

Don't laugh but I was considering picking up a concealment shorts. I also noticed someone makes a long sleeved version of the shirt. Up here in WA we are still pretty chilly and a long sleeved version with a jacket could be practical for some people. Honestly I wouldn't wear something like that. If it's that cold for a long sleeved version I would prefer to wear a hoodie or over sized sweater and my IWB holster. Biff138 will you be expanding your product lineup in the future? I would be willing to get concealment shorts and review them.

Well I'm convinced. I ordered 1 in white and 1 in Black. I plan on using them for formal dress Biking and backpacking. I'll let you know how they work with the backpack on.

I have been using one on and off for about 3 weeks and find it very comfortable. It conceals both my .38 and my S&W 915 very well, but I have one little problem. It seams that the holster is cause a lot of wear on my 915 slide near the front muzzle. When it is warm or I am doing lot of work, I have a small rusty looking spot that is showing up on the slide. I have been able to keep up with it and not let it become a major problem, but does anyone have any ideas on what can be done to help stop this?

Gary

When I ride I wear a leather jacket that has a "pistol pocket". It is very deep and will easily conceal almost anything. The only downside that I have found is that it takes a few seconds to get the weapon out and in action. But I guess that is where situational awareness comes in.

ConcealAmerica.com

I've been wearing mine everyday here in west texas and we've had several days of 85 plus temps. I find mine to be very comfortable and when i did order from concealamerica.com i did ask how the shirt works in heat, and the owner did tell me that the shirt will absorb the body sweat and when wind is introduced it will cool me off. He was to a T. I really do enjoy mine. The people there (concealamerica) were extremely nice and polite. That is why i'm going to continue doing business with them. Hope this helps some of you folks.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back