Concealing Methods

If I remember correctly yours is a 4" barrel. I carry a 4.5" barrel M&P 45 with a CT laser in a SmartCarry http://smartcarry.com/. Never been made.

+1 with a xd 45 service model or my revolver. I can carry any in my arsonal with 2 differant holster sizes and in anything but cotton pull up shorts or bathing suit I'm able to pack.

This video is total BS and I wish they'd shown him walking in. But it gives you some idea how little people might actually notice if you carry.

YouTube - Hidden Guns

BTW: if this is a repost on this forum, I apologize. I just think people worry too much about 'printing' or 'showing' Of course, I live in a state where open carry is not prohibited; if my pistol is discovered it's a non-issue legally.

.....BTW: if this is a repost on this forum, I apologize. I just think people worry too much about 'printing' or 'showing' Of course, I live in a state where open carry is not prohibited; if my pistol is discovered it's a non-issue legally.

It's only a "non-issue" unless your in "North Las Vegas" :wink:

gf

Wow. I mean...wow. That's ridiculous. I'd like to see him sit down. I'd also like to see him keep his pants up, now that he's removed all that excess baggage from his waistband.

It's only a "non-issue" unless your in "North Las Vegas" :wink:

gf

:icon14::icon14::icon14:

NLV and Boulder are now supposed to conform to state law. CHL was always legal there, it was only legal carry in vehicle that was disputed. Open carry is not prohibited by state law.

So, no longer a problem...:joia:

:icon14::icon14::icon14:

NLV and Boulder are now supposed to conform to state law. CHL was always legal there, it was only legal carry in vehicle that was disputed. Open carry is not prohibited by state law.

So, no longer a problem...:joia:

The preemption law you're speaking of grandfathered the deadly weapon vehicle laws in those two states; so, even today, carrying a weapon in the car without a license in North Las Vegas will get you arrested.

I carry my Ruger P89 in a Bianchi IWB at about 3 o'clock. Sometimes IWB, sometimes between belt and pants, then cover with an untucked shirt. I'm 6'1" and about 220lbs. When we're going out, my wife sometimes asks if I'm carrying, so I guess it's good enough. The closest I've come to being exposed, was the other day when my 6 year old daughter and I went Mother's Day shopping. While the sales lady was ringing us up, she lunged at me to give me one of her famous headbutt/hugs. I learned long ago to instinctively turn "the jewels" away, so she plowed into my right hip with a solid metallic "thunk". She knows she's not supposed to let anyone know I'm carrying, so she just stood there a little confused and rubbing her forehead. I kissed it better and the sales lady never seemed to notice anything.

Tuesday, I sat down in a cafeteria to talk to a friend and got the butt tangled in the chair back. Even my friend didn't seem to notice as I wiggled around to extract myself. I think overall, people are pretty much oblivious to what is going on around them.

Holy crap, that story about your daughter's hysterical. That's too funny, it's like a Will Ferrell movie.

I am only 5'8' and weight about 200lbs and I carry an fobus in the pants holester with my glock 27---also have a forbus for my glock 36. Iam not a very big guy and no one ever notices a thing---my wife looks at me and asks if I'm packing--and I usually am---I only wear a t-shirt that is not tucked in(it is a loose fitting t-shirt. good luck but ask your wife or someone close if they notice you may be surprised that they don't..

I carry my G27 in a Galco Scout AIWB with either a larger shirt / t-shirt or a tucked in shirt. I have never been made that I know of.:happy:

You can learn a lot from the style people. Some colors, fabrics, shades, textures will conceal better than others.

Big flowery shirts that draw a lot of attention are good because most people think you a tourist.

I switch between my Baby Desert Eagle .40 and my 1911 on the hip and under a shirt... no problem. IWB is really uncomfortable for me and my belts never seems to it properly. I have completely given up on the IWB, I've tried a bunch and can't seem to get used to them.

Using the SmartCarry requires some adjustments and experimentation.

Drawing from a SmartCarry is not fast. My time has improved with practice. I am now experimenting with a move that looks like I'm pulling up my pants (I've got a little bit of a tummy :wink:) that ends with a draw.

Drawing from a sitting position is more difficult. When I sit I also hike my pants and with my thumbs I also hike the SmartCarry. This leaves my rather large pistol nearly verticle. For driving I've added a ClipDraw so that I can carry IWB without holster.

I wear my Sc looser. It's almost at belly button level. Now i'm a 48 waist (DOWN FROM A 52 SINCE JANUARY!:7:), I use "smooth framed guns" glocks, revolvers WITHOUT exposed hammers, xd45...no dove tails ...though I'd love it.

I love this system. Over 4 years wearing this almost every day. I actually wore my first out. Rubbing on bottom edge of seams. I put duct tape over it. I also added cut out plastic milk jug inside the front panel to help with lighter Glock trigger and any foreign object that could get into it...but honestly I'm not letting anything get that close to my weapon.

Some are squeemish about having a weapon so close to "the guys", but It's a PROVEN protective cup. My neightbors 8 year old little girl, gave me an apple tossed underhand, when I wasn't looking and it hit right on my Glock. Everyone in the room thought I was going to double over in pain. I saw the look of pain on all the males faces and most of the older females. Then they remembered (close family and friends) that my Glock saved my life....well, not my life...but some pain.:y:

I carry a p99

I bought a crossbreed holster to fit it and I love it,it's an iwb holster but I cant't feel it most of the time.I also use a smartcarry because I wear overalls to work in and this also is a very good set up(very easy access in overalls)also both of these holsters fit my xd40sub as well so I can carry either weapon without having to change holsters.one other note -I'm 6'3" and 385lbs and don't have any problems concealing the guns. hope this helps

A paddle holster to me is the worst. I prefer an IWB holster (Milt Sparks VersaMax-II) at 3:30 or so with spare magazine(s) OWB. :lach:

... uncle mike's #3 with a S&W 642 in it. front pocket, jeans, cargo shorts, khakis, etc. if you notice the bulge you got the wrong idea...
tried the taurus pt-111 with IWB holster at 4:00, too printing, uncomfy. went with the jframe in the hip pocket, can't tell. not much bigger than a pack o smokes...

Kel tec 32 or 380 in pocket holster gets lost. Or try one of these with a 40 cal cleaning brush inside the barrel hanging from a chain around neck. LEO just showed me this for a backup.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back