Concealed Weapon Laws

Jeremy B

Good Morning all! I am a ND resident and just want to get some clarification on a few things. I currently posses a ND and UT concealed weapons license and they both are recognized by MT. The part that I would like some clarification on is "any place where alcoholic beverages are sold, dispensed and consumed" would this include areas such as grocery stores where alcohol is sold? OR would this just mean bars and/or restaurants that sell alcohol? Thanks for the help all!

Good Morning all! I am a ND resident and just want to get some clarification on a few things. I currently posses a ND and UT concealed weapons license and they both are recognized by MT. The part that I would like some clarification on is "any place where alcoholic beverages are sold, dispensed and consumed" would this include areas such as grocery stores where alcohol is sold? OR would this just mean bars and/or restaurants that sell alcohol? Thanks for the help all!

NOT being a lawyer, I would refer you to your State Law as written or retain legal advice. That being said, the above in BOLD has commas after each distinction but does not have OR. So I would interpret that the laws intent would be for bars/restaurants, honky tonks or any other licensed establishment that charges you for a adult beverage for consumption on premise.

NOT being a lawyer, I would refer you to your State Law as written or retain legal advice. That being said, the above in BOLD has commas after each distinction but does not have OR. So I would interpret that the laws intent would be for bars/restaurants, honky tonks or any other licensed establishment that charges you for a adult beverage for consumption on premise.

mappow I understand I interpreted the law to be the same as yourself. I just wanted to get some thoughts regarding it. I appreciate your response.

Makes it pretty hard to find someplace to eat that isn't ast food. I'm from Nebraska but working in Billings this week. Disapointing.

Makes it pretty hard to find someplace to eat that isn't ast food. I'm from Nebraska but working in Billings this week. Disapointing.

I hear ya. ND it's even worse. You cannot carry ANYWHERE that alcohol is sold. Granted ND isn't like MT where you can buy beer and wine at grocery stores but means no carrying at restaurants that sell any alcohol, or any place that alcohol is sold.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back