Concealed Holsters for Glock 19

Shawn McBroom

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good concealed holsters for my Glock 19? I picked up an Uncle Mike's Size 16 for something I could just clip on and go, but I am a big guy, and I have had several issues with it.

I'm using the Alien Gears Holster and have been for when I carry iwb, I just order a few weeks ago one from http://www.zlogonje.com/blog1.php this is a good owb holster. I have one from Blade-Tech but I really like it too well, it's okay it only cost $28.00 so I said why not. Their a lot of good holster out there at whatever price you want.

Check out x-concealment.com for some good concealment holsters.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good concealed holsters for my Glock 19? I picked up an Uncle Mike's Size 16 for something I could just clip on and go, but I am a big guy, and I have had several issues with it.
My first holster for my Glock 19 was a cheap Bianchi clip on IWB. It was such a piece of garbage I tossed it into a drawer after a day or two. I then switched to a Don Hume 715M clip on IWB. It's a decent holster at a decent price.

My problem with the Don Hume was that it's not really "tuckable" and I NEVER wear shirts that can be tucked in untucked. I rarely wear suits or sport coats. I HATE obvious "cover" garments like "photographer's" vests. During a period of unemployment, I toyed with the idea of making holsters for income. I ended up making myself a custom tuckable IWB for my Glock 19. See the holster on the left:

Link Removed

For a thin secure iwb, I like the CompTac Infidel. For tucking the G19, I used a belly band.

Please excuse typos. Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back