Concealed handgun permits up 167% in maine over 2011

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Editor's note: Applications for gun licenses have increased nationally and in Maine, with a growing interest by women contributing to the surge. Lewiston-based writer Jaime McLeod was among those who recently took a pistol safety class to learn more.

Link Removed

NOTE: Maine CWP Training conducts many NRA Certified Courses at many venus listed and many more.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Editor's note: Applications for gun licenses have increased nationally and in Maine, with a growing interest by women contributing to the surge. Lewiston-based writer Jaime McLeod was among those who recently took a pistol safety class to learn more.

Link Removed

NOTE: Maine CWP Training conducts many NRA Certified Courses at many venus listed and many more.

And no reciprocity wth FL.

seems everywhere permits are required more and more women and folks in general are seeking to arm themselves which i think a wise choice being crime is skyrocketing and closing in all around ......
hope all us good guys stay safe out there
best wishes

seems everywhere permits are required more and more women and folks in general are seeking to arm themselves which i think a wise choice being crime is skyrocketing and closing in all around ......
hope all us good guys stay safe out there
best wishes

Crime isn't skyrocketing. Look at the latest fbi stats.

rdm in my city it's up 80 percent and many other cities it is in fact skyrocketing as unemployment rises so does crime
perhaps with all the new gun owners and folks standing your ground the crooks may think twice before doing their crimes not to mention the government is our most dangerous criminal syndicate and getting worse by the day it seems
lolz

ps which is why i finally decided to go for my ccwp

And Michigan just did away with the "permit to purchase" requirement. You had to get a permit from local law to purchase and take a B.S. test. Now they'll just rely on the background checks. Still need a license to carry (concealed) but this should encourage more homeowners to buy if interested.

The main reason for this uptake is the current administration. With the fear of not being able to buy a firearm more are buying them and many are exploring carrying one.

Excited to say we are working with some folks now in the northeast to establish an indoor range that will capitalize on the significantly under served need for a clean / safe experience.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back