concealed carry

McArdle

You just feel more comfortable when you know you can try to take care of yourself.

Welcome from NC!
Most have been taking care of themselves for a long while. A weapon readily available to protect ones self or family is just another tool in one's own tool box of life. I make the decision not some LEO 10 minutes out as this conflict unfolds. My CC is the tool that allows me to be able to engage verses being toed tagged as an innocent bystander. Live on your knees or stand your ground.
I'm not the one initiating the conflict. I'm the one that will terminate the threat to me and my family per Law.

Very much agree that is a tool. We need to protect our loved ones and selves. Not a question of "if an endangerment will occur but more when". That is my concern for my family.

Very much agree that is a tool. We need to protect our loved ones and selves. Not a question of "if an endangerment will occur but more when". That is my concern for my family.

If you want to protect your loved ones, have sufficient health and life insurance. You're much more likely to need them than a gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome- I second some of the other sentiments. A gun is just a tool at your disposal when all else fails. It should never be looked at as the way to take care of yourself.

Firearms training is of the utmost importance when you decide to carry one for protection. But, what is even more important is the determination to "Train your Brain". Your brain will be the weapon you utilize the most when it comes to protecting youself and your loved ones.

-

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back