Concealed Carry Video Part 1

Hey Pop.. Here are a couple of my opinions ( you asked for feedback)..

1) loose the keystone cop music... it's annoying and makes it harder to hear your voice

2) in the second half you make the argument that OK, someone has hold of my right arm... But then you utilize your right hand to lift your shirt to get to your revolver.. Well which is it?? Is Your hand being held or not??

I appreciate what you are trying to do and get across, but the devil is in the details..

1) loose the keystone cop music... it's annoying and makes it harder to hear your voice

2) in the second half you make the argument that OK, someone has hold of my right arm... But then you utilize your right hand to lift your shirt to get to your revolver.. Well which is it?? Is Your hand being held or not??

I appreciate what you are trying to do and get across, but the devil is in the details..

I agree with HootmonSccy! I'm not sure what you're trying to convince me of, or tell me about with this video. Are you planning on making these a training type activity, or simply "this is how I do it"?

I also agree with Hootmon... The music overpowers the voice, and I understand your point of having bug on your left side, but you said the bg had your right arm, so you probably wouldn't be able to use it to clear your shirt. Maybe you would be more effective in your next video if you had a 2nd person actually grab your right arm so you can show how easily you can get your bug on the left. Just thought.

i tend to automatically move on to the next when it comes to videos with music in the background and the person is talking. just my opinion. but its a good start. good luck with the rest of your videos. everyone does their "how to's" diffferntly and its good to see a lot and learn from them all.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back