Concealed Carry & The Wife's Girlfriends

Winter conceal jackets

Any one know of a Concealed carry jacket for winter time. With side zippers for people who OWB carry?

Sig Tac Jacket from Sig Arms, 5.11 Tactical and Coronado Leather all make nice concealed carry jackets for winter. Coronado will be on the upper end of the pricing scale. Good luck!

Surfcc

Last edited by a moderator:
Sig Tac Jacket from Sig Arms, 5.11 Tactical and Coronado Leather all make nice concealed carry jackets for winter. Coronado will be on the upper end of the pricing scale. Good luck!

Surfcc

Coronado leather is a great company looking at some other concealed carry products from them right now for the wife. The sig jacket i have read bad things about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Color may not be good

Local Law Men are "Frowning" on reds, pinks and oranges. There have been cases of robbery in the Metro Detroit area where the BG painted the guns to look like toys. Might be wise to check around...

RHB

Local Law Men are "Frowning" on reds, pinks and oranges. There have been cases of robbery in the Metro Detroit area where the BG painted the guns to look like toys. Might be wise to check around...

RHB

Well good thing for me I don't live in that area or even that state. I live in a FREE state lol. They can frown on it all they want. Till they pass a law saying you cant use Dura coat on your guns people will still use it. On top of that it will not matter with the wife gun. As they will never see it unless she intends to kill them. Other then that it will not come out of it's holster.

This is what I got my wife;

Link Removed

She carries it with the strap across her torso with the holster side of the bag facing inward towards her body. She can slip her hand into the holster compartment "crossdraw" and retrieve her firearm. A Glock 19 or 23 fits nicely too:biggrin:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back