Concealed carry questions?!

The Sticky or Remora have a good purpose. I have a Sticky that was bought as a gift (there is no real preference between these two holster makers) in jeans with a support belt I get an ok support and draw. In draw string shorts NOT SO MUCH.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Sticky holsters are thinner and with a smoother, less pebbled, but more tacky/sticky surface than the Remora. I've got both and see no difference in how well they stay in place.

I carry a G30SF all day everyday iwb and its comfy. I use a DICKIES brand belt. It has belt holes all the way around so it adjusts to any size. Works for me!!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using USA Carry mobile app

A friend of mine carries his 938 in a pocket holster. It's nylon with a rubber stippled coating to keep the holster from sliding out. He says it's comfortable (cargo pants, front pocket) and he can draw and shoot about fast as with his 1911 in an OWB holster.

I carry my XDSC 40 IWB at 330 in a Crossbreed Supertuck on a Levi's 1 1/2 " belt. I've driven from Chicago to Minneapolis and Chicago to Greenwood, MS with that rig. Those are 6 1/2 and 11 1/2 hr trips. No problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually bought one of the IWB leather holsters for my full sized pistol. When I have it in you can't even tell I'm carrying. A lot of the guys I work with give me **** for it because they swear it won't work when I need it. I keep telling them that concealed carry isn't just about accessibility but also about comfort ability. Link Removed

Sent from the hills of despair.

I actually bought one of the IWB leather holsters for my full sized pistol. When I have it in you can't even tell I'm carrying. A lot of the guys I work with give me **** for it because they swear it won't work when I need it. I keep telling them that concealed carry isn't just about accessibility but also about comfort ability. Link Removed

Sent from the hills of despair.

Pretty woman in the background...

Saw a TV newscast a few months ago on a guy from Spartanburg, SC who shot himself thru his Johnson. Both he and his Johnson survive luckily. I'd say that way of carry is just not for me. Just Sayin.

I've been licensed to carry since 1977. Prior to that, I was in the military... in the last 15 years, I've carried in the pocket.. always with a pocket holster that fully covers the trigger. Summer or winter is not a problem, and I carry a 1911 45 ACP Ultra carry CDP.
Summer... IM left handed

i-nK7GwfP-L.jpg

Winter

i-5rj3CvS-L.jpg

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1