Concealed Carry in the News

That was a great story. The woman did everything right, no body was injured, and the reporter even spoke postively about CC. Great post Big Bubba.

That's a wonderful story! I'm glad to see some positive light shining upon good law upholding CCW citizens.

My only advice is, don't sit and chat with the guy your pointing the gun at. She should have stuck with direct orders, now she "feels bad" for the guy. That can be a dangerous situation in itself.

Good story and a positive job of reporting for a change. The one thing she did wrong was leave the gun in the car to start with. Not having her gun with her could have turned out bad. You don't always get a second chance to get your firearm.

Last edited:
Good story and a positive job of reporting for a change. The one thing she did wrong was leave the gun in the car to start with. Not having her gun with her could have turned out bad. You don't always get a second chance to get your firearm.

+1 HK but glad it worked out for her. She did more then stop a crime and sending a bad guy to jail. She also got some positive press for CC. It would be nice to see this kind of reporting on other CCW holders defending themselves.

I'm glad that it all worked out in a positive way. She's lucky he wasn't a violent criminal, because she really took a lot of unnecessary chances. She's also lucky she didn't have to shoot because she had a perfect opportunity to stay outside until the police arrived since she went back out to get her gun. Lawyers would have probably had a great time with that one.

That's positive press on a public level. Aside from the fact that she did just about every single thing wrong, it sounds like things turned out well in the end. Fortunately this guy just sounds like a neighborhood bum and was not a tactical threat. She really should take a class in case there's a next time, though.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back