Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Super Tuck Deluxe

A right handed Super Tuck Deluxe for my Glock 23. I have heard these are very comfortable and I'd like to have one. If it's as great as they say, I'll be sharing it with all my students.

The RH Super Tuck Deluxe to fit my Glock 23 which carry 4 clips and 56 rounds (57 hot) when i carry concealed.....I like the idea of a form fitting holster, especially on hot summer days when overshirts are usually at a minimum....

I didnt serve 11 years for the govt to take away my guns or freedoms

The right hand Super Tuck Deluxe for my 1911. I have friends, whose judgment I trust, carrying with them who are finicky about comfort, concealment, and usability.

My dad's favorite carry.

My father recently passed and I was given his Glock model 32.It was his favorite carry gun and I now understand why.Though it is barely broken in I am getting alot less "barrel flip" than I expected and recovers nicely.What I wasn't prepared for was the NOISE!The weapon fits me very well and I want to replace my XD sub compact with the Glock.With summer coming the crossbreed holster looks like it will do what I am looking for.I used one a few year's back and was very impressed.
Thanks and "Saddle Up"
Recondobilly

Free crossbreed holster

I like the supertuck deluxe because it comes highly recommended by two friends. Just told me about it today! I've been trying to find the perfect holster for my sig P229 and was just told about crossbreed today. Now thats karma!

Great giveaway

I have just purchased a new Kimber Eclipse Custom II and some new gun leather for it would be wonderful, the Deluxe Super Tuck in black for a right hander would be the ticket. Thanks for the great giveaway drawing, generates lots of interest.

Great Marketing

The right handed Super Tuck Deluxe for 1911 Kimber TLE Ultra Carry II. As a Special Operations instructor to local citizens/LE in the NoVA, DC, Maryland region, I have numerous Law Enforcement and families ask me what to buy for either their civil service or protection with regards to weapons and holsters. I often refer them to reputable gun dealers, the NRA, and USA Carry. With this holster, I could show them how this product can provide them with a comfortable means to carry what protects them and their family.

Right hand Super Tuck Delux for my CZ P01 because this is my favorite gun and it's tough to find a holster for it. Really glad to see that crossbreed is making holsters for the CZ line. I might have to get one for my 75BD and 75 compact too. I usually prefer leather or nylon over the Kydex but I've never tried a Kydex IWB holster only OWB and it would be interesting to see how a Kydex IWB holster feels.
Thanks

ret.CPO

:yu: I'd like to win the "MINI TUCK" holster. I carry a BERSA Thunder CC .380,
so a bigger holster would be too dangerous to use with my small semi auto.
:big_boss:

The right handed Super Tuck Deluxe Would be nice Got a new gun and need a holster for it. LoL the wife won't let me buy anything new for awhile :hang3:

Supertuck delux

Super tuck Delux for my Smith and wesson 457. After years of suffering I bought a super tuck for my glock 27. I have yet to find a better holster.

Concealed carry Holster giveaway from USA Carry

I would like the Super Tuck Deluxe because it would fit my needs better. I have a glock 19 and feel this would handle this weapon.

i choose the super tuck all 1911 models in left hand black. for the contest.
i have one in right hand, and i would like to try left side cross draw carry

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back