Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crossbreed Holster for Bersa Thunder 380 would be excellent. Everybody I've talked to says they are the best:pleasantry:

I'd love to have one of their OWB holsters (Open Carry is legal here in Nevada), but if I had to pick a concealed holster it would be the Supertuck Deluxe in Horsehide w/J-clips for a XDm.

The Crossbreed SuperTuck deluxe, cowhide black, right hand for Springfield XD 40 subcompact. This looks like it would be great for summer carry. Good luck to everyone. Love this site. Thanks Luke.

I would like to agree with the selection of the Super Tuck Deluxe, but I have serious questions.
I have a tucker IWB now; but with all the recommendations by Tim for the Super Tuck deluxe, I would really like to put it to the test. I carry all the time and my Kimber Pro Carry in my present Tucker IWB is undetectable, even when wearing only a t-shirt and is really comfortable!
Can a holster can be more functional and comfortable than my Tucker IWB!!! Will the Super Tuck measure up? I would like to find out and honestly answer that question!
I’d like to try a Super Tuck deluxe w/ combat cutout for a 1911 but specifically a Kimber Crimson Trace Pro Carry II.
Want an honest un-biased comparison?
I’ll give one, because I ‘am only loyal to one Person! That person is Jesus The Messiah!! Vote for me and I’ll "Get er done!"

Last edited:
A left hand SuperTuck Deluxe in Natual Horsehide for the
G-19.

Need the Natural Horse Hide as the black is likely to bleed color in the environment I live/carry in

Concealed Carry Holster Give-Away

I would like the CrossBreed SUper Tuck Deluxe for my Ruger sr9c, my full size 1911, my XD 45 4 inch, or my Glock 23. I just can't decide!!! I am 6'2" and 380 lbs. but will be getting much needed weight reducing surgery this June!!!

Got to go with the IWB Super Tuck Deluxe for my SR9c. Would like to see if it's more comfortable that what I already have.

I would like a right hand super tuck for a s&w 3913, maybe this will keep the old mans pants from falling down:cray::cray:

Consealed carry holster

I prefer the right hand Super Tuck for my Springfileld XD Compact. It conseals it well and looks very comfortable.

Want the truth and an un-bias report?

I would like to agree with the selection of the Super Tuck Deluxe, but I have serious questions.
I have a tucker IWB now; but with all the recommendations by Tim for the Super Tuck deluxe, I would really like to put it to the test. I carry all the time and my Kimber Pro Carry in my present Tucker IWB is undetectable, even when wearing only a t-shirt and is really comfortable!
Can a holster can be more functional and comfortable than my Tucker IWB!!! Will the Super Tuck measure up? I would like to find out and honestly answer that question!
I’d like to try a Super Tuck deluxe w/ combat cutout for a 1911 but specifically a Kimber Crimson Trace Pro Carry II.
Want an honest un-biased comparison?
I’ll give one, because I ‘am only loyal to one Person! That person is Jesus The Messiah!! Vote for me and I’ll "Get er done!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back