Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man would I love to win a Right hand super tuck deluxe horsehide combat cut for my 1911's ! And it would give me an excuse to keep buying more 1911's !

Last edited:
Well, I never win anything, but there always the first time.
A supertuck deluxe, right hand for my Ruger P94 would be nice

Powder1

I like the SUPER TUCK RIGHT HAND DELUXE. I think that it looks very nice and would fit my Bersa .380 Thunder very well.

Horsehide SuperTuck Deluxe for my XD9 because I've already got SuperTucks for all my other carry guns.

I would be honored to sport a Crossbreed super tuck deluxe RH for my Glock 23, because my wife has confiscated my Old Faithful holster for her 23.

CrossBreed SuperTuckDeluxe

RH / CowHide Black / Ruger SR9 / CombatCut / Unsure about the clips...if I win we can "cross" that bridge when we get to it right?
If I "join" after I post this can I still get the extra entries?

Last edited:
Super Tuck, XDM...I've had my eye on one of these for a while, if you are going to get an IWB holster, Why not get the BEST!

Super Tuck right hand in black for my S&W Sigma because I can't afford to buy one myself and I'm using a universal thing I paid $20 for

Left Hand Super Tuck Deluxe in natural horsehide for a SIG 229.
Have one for a Sig 1911 C3 already and think its the best holster I have. (And I like most folks do, have a lot laying around not used! The Crossbreed is used.)

Crossbreed Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway

I would choose the right hand SuperTuck Deluxe in black to fit my wife's Springfield 4" 1911. My baby deserves the best.

I would like the right handed super tuck deluxe for my P-95 because i live in an area that gets pretty hot in the summer so it's extremely difficult to conceal without a specialized holster like this.

I would go with the Super tuck deluxe for my pt140..we are experiencing a lot of break ins in our neighborhood and it would be a great holster to wear not only around the house but anywhere we go. It will be a great summer holster.

Holster Giveaway

CrossBreed SuperTuck Deluxe, Right Hand for Kahr CW45 with CTLaserguard - sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back