Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crossbread Holster

A Crossbread Supertuck for a Glock 27.

The right handed Super Tuck Deluxe for me! Make it for a Springfield XD 4" please! :biggrin:

I really need an IWB holster for the XD and have been wanting to try a cross breed so this could be a win win.

Thanks for a great contest!

Come on "Lady Luck!"

I would LOVE to have a Right Hand, Cowhide, Supertuck Deluxe (WITH CT LG-448 Laser option) for my XDm 3.8 9mm.

Then I would have to tell the ole' Lady that since... "I WON IT"

I "HAVE TO BUY" the Matching Crimson Trace Laser to go along with it! :biggrin:

I vote for the Bedside Backup holster. This would be ideal for home protection - or more realistically - for the motel room. You never know WHO is outside in the hall!
Goboom30

MiniTuck for a SIG 238. I've been wanting to try out one of these so-called "hybrid" IWB holsters. If I win one here, I won't have to wait til the next gun show to buy one.

My holster choice is...

Crossbreed super tuck deluxe rt hand for a HK USP/USP C

I would love to have the left hand Mini Tuck for the Kel Tec P3AT/ P32 w/ LG431 laser for my wife.
She is now using my right hand Mini Tuck just to be able to carry.
After 34 years of marrage, hunting and shooting I have just now covinced her that she should carry all the time. Thanks to Crossbreed.

Good, quality conceal/carry holsters are hard to come by. Most are cumbersome and difficult to manage on the draw. I'd like to have one for the PF 92 Taurus.

Link Removed

Last month I gave out a free Ruger LCP in the first Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway by USA Carry. This month I'm running a Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway. I'm giving away 2 concealed carry holsters by Crossbreed Holsters. You pick which one of their holster you want if you win and we'll cover the cost and shipping!

If you are like me then you probably have tons of holsters so why not add another one to the mix right? And Crossbreed makes awesome concealed carry holsters. Just take a look at the poll here and you'll see Crossbreed holsters is by far the most popular holster among the users on USA Carry. And I also use a Supertuck Deluxe for my Glock 26. This is definitely a holster that won't just sit at the bottom of your holster pile.

How to be eligible for the Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway:

1. Go to Crossbreed Holsters
2. Figure out which holster you would want
3. Post to this thread which holster you picked and why.

THAT'S IT!

I'll pick two of the replies at random as the winners.

To get Bonus Entries you must post a reply and be a USA Carry Site Supporter:
Link Removed = Additional 5 Entries
Link Removed = Additional 10 Entries
Link Removed = Additional 15 Entries

HELP GET THE WORD OUT!
The more people that know about our giveaways then the more giveaways we can have! I'm sure most of you have a Facebook and/or Twitter account and for sure all have an email so let's get this out there everyone! Send a link to this Concealed Carry Holster and help spread the word!

Rules and Legal Requirements:
1. You must have an account here at USA Carry. Register here for free
2. Post a reply to this thread stating which Crossbreed Holster you would like to win.
2. The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. If you are chosen and we are unable to contact you, we will choose another winner.
3. Your name, city, and state will be revealed in an announcement on our website.

THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY. USACarry.com WILL PAY ALL COSTS. THIS IS NOT A RAFFLE.

Awsome site, and holsters. Had one before but got stolen :(

I love the super tuck for my xd 4" right hand

Thanks again for doing this

Right hand, Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe for sure !!!

I too am a big man and need something that will hold up and is comfortable to wear.

I love my current Crossbreed and look forward to winning one for my newest concealed carry handgun! (Since I've never won anything in my life the rest of you don't need to worry about me winning) :biggrin:

SuperTuck Deluxe
Right Hand or Left Hand:Right
Holster Color/Leather:Horsehide Natural Add $15
Gun:Springfield XD sub compact, all variants
Combat Cut?:No
Velcro V-Clips:No
J-Clips:No

Crossbreed holster giveaway

Awesome giveaway, Luke! I've heard nothing but good about Crossbreed products.

Crossbreed site isn't coming up for some reason right now....so I guess I'll just put in my entry with as much info as possible and cross my fingers!

SuperTuck Deluxe
Right Hand
Holster Color/Leather: Cowhide Black
Gun:Springfield XDM9 or XDM9 compact
Combat Cut?: No

As for type of clips, I don't know enough about the holster to say anything until the site comes back up ... but those metal clips with the cross on them look super strong!

Awsome Crossbreed Holster Give Away

I currently carry my XD-40 Service in a Crossbreed Supertuck. I got the horsehide for durability and moisture resistance. I am a large man and perspiration in the summer is a concern. The holster provides a great deal of stability and uncomparable concealment to comfort standard. My next firearm will be a Ruger LCP, so a mini-tuck in horeshide is definitely in order! :dance3::dance3:

SuperTuck Deluxe

New ccw here in South florida...being a big guy Im thinking the SuperTuck Deluxe would be a great fit.

Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back