Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
Link Removed

UPDATE APRIL 1, 2011:
Alright, and the winner's of the Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway are.....

CMNIII who will be getting a SnapSlide in right-hand with sweatguard for the Colt 1911 by Crossbreed Holsters.

AND...

Mike508 who will be getting a Right hand Super Tuck Deluxe in horsehide for a Taurus PT145 Mil-Pro by Crossbreed Holsters.

I'd like to thank everyone for being a member and entering the giveaway.

I'd also like to thank Crossbreed Holsters for providing the two holsters for this giveaway.

Keep your eye out because I'm about to announce the next giveaway within the hour!

This giveaway is over. Posts starting April 1 will not be counted toward any giveaway.

Check out our new Concealed Carry Package Giveaway!
################################################## #######################

Last month I gave out a free Ruger LCP in the first Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway by USA Carry. This month I'm running a Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway. I'm giving away 2 concealed carry holsters by Crossbreed Holsters. You pick which one of their holster you want if you win and we'll cover the cost and shipping!

If you are like me then you probably have tons of holsters so why not add another one to the mix right? And Crossbreed makes awesome concealed carry holsters. Just take a look at the poll here and you'll see Crossbreed holsters is by far the most popular holster among the users on USA Carry. And I also use a Supertuck Deluxe for my Glock 26. This is definitely a holster that won't just sit at the bottom of your holster pile.

How to be eligible for the Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway:

1. Go to Crossbreed Holsters
2. Figure out which holster you would want
3. Post to this thread which holster you picked and why.

THAT'S IT!

I'll pick two of the replies at random as the winners.

To get Bonus Entries you must post a reply and be a USA Carry Site Supporter:
Link Removed = Additional 5 Entries
Link Removed = Additional 10 Entries
Link Removed = Additional 15 Entries

HELP GET THE WORD OUT!
The more people that know about our giveaways then the more giveaways we can have! I'm sure most of you have a Facebook and/or Twitter account and for sure all have an email so let's get this out there everyone! Send a link to this Concealed Carry Holster and help spread the word!

Rules and Legal Requirements:
1. You must have an account here at USA Carry. Register here for free
2. Post a reply to this thread stating which Crossbreed Holster you would like to win.
2. The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. If you are chosen and we are unable to contact you, we will choose another winner.
3. Your name, city, and state will be revealed in an announcement on our website.

THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY. USACarry.com WILL PAY ALL COSTS. THIS IS NOT A RAFFLE.

Last edited:
I like the right hand, super tuck deluxe for my XD, for my choice. I'm going to need a good IWB holster to CC when I get my permit. Thanks for the great give aways.

Concealed Holster

I would choose the Cross Breed Super Tuck Deluxe. I am a big man, 6'3", 280lbs. I need a holster that is not only concealable to my size but one that is sturdy and comfortable enough to wear all day. This particular holster seems to fit my Glocl 23 needs completely.:biggrin:

Greatest site ever!!!

Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe (horsehide for the hot Vegas days). Rt. hander for my Ruger SR9c that I just bought and added to my CCW. :pleasantry:

The right handed Super Tuck Deluxe for me! I'm usually not a fan if IWB holsters, but that one looks very comfortable.

Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe Rh for my Springfield XDm, I tried on one a friend had and found it to be very comfortable and concealed my sidearm wonderfully!

I'd probably go with the right hand SnapSlide. I already have the Supertuck and would like one of their owb holsters as well.

Man, I've wanted a supertuck deluxe (right handed) for my glock 23 for a while now, but with tuition and my wife and my first baby I've been putting it off and using a cheap uncle mikes holster (which works well enough for what I paid for it). Would totally love to win this bad boy.

Super tuck deluxe for me

A nice supertuck deluxe would do me just fine for my CZ P01 no combat cut or Velcro clips necessary

Right hand SuperTuck Deluxe for a glock 23. I have 2 crossbreed holsters and love them and definitely could use one for my glock.

Thanks,

crossbreed super tuck delux

Looks like the CrossBreed supertuck delux gets my vote for the hot South Florida summers, shorts and light shirts. The horsehide sweat shield keeps you from having to wear a T shirt all the time.

Chaplain Ed

LH MiniTuck in Horse Hide for a P11 for me..
I don't have a P11 but it will fit my Sccy nicely!!!
I love my tuckable holster from Ace Case, but one with two clips would be even nicer!!

Thanx Luke!!

I'd like the QwikClip lefthand for a Glock 26. Because of extended driving miles and certain other situations I find myself in, I think a crossdraw capable holster would fit the bill for me nicely. I have done a lot of research and it is obvious that Crossbreed is a quality company with great products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back