Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe for my FNP .40

Hey there,

I have been a gun enthusiast since 1985. On many occasions I bought lots of concealed holsters for my weapons. Unfortunately, I am and was not satisfied with these bunch of holsters I bought. While browsing the Internet and checking my email, I saw this Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe holster. This holster is nice, sleek, attractive and perfect for my concealed weapon. I would like to purchase one but am on tight budget right now. As a promise to myself, I would save 20 dollars (about three payrolls and pay dates) every paycheck in order to fulfill my dream and future holster. Wish me all the good luck. I can do this.Thank you.

Dano Kraig Fernandez

I would choose the SuperTuck in cowhide black for a M&P 40 compact. I saw a commercial for this holster a couple weeks ago on the Outdoor Network. I can't wait to get one, either from winning it here or buying my own.

Hello Luke, I would LOVE to have a cross tuck,deluxe right hand for a springfield 1911 A1 9mm or the same for right hand ruger lcp. I dont own any holster and this would be wonderful.
Thanks for the great web site and the opportunity to really get one of these great products.

Do you guys here that drumroll yet? Only a few hours left! I'll be announcing the winners in the morning.

P.S. If you liked this giveaway just wait and see what we have in store for the next one! :biggrin:

New Guy

New Guy here!

I would go with the Snapslide/Right Hand/Sweat Guard/Horsehide for my Glock 34.

Looking forward to learning a lot here!! :smile:

Right hand SnapSlide for G26. Not a fan of IWB holsters, and I've had my eye on one of those for a while. Looks like it would ride nice and close for slide holster.

Take care.

The Cross Breed Super Tuck Deluxe looks sgreat to me. It appears to be well built and like it would carry a Springfield XD9 very well. I am sure that my friends at the club would be impressed.

concealed carry holster giveaway

Super Tuck Deluxe for right hand carry (Hi Point CHP 45 ACP). This rig has all the features I would like have for carry a really big pistol.

Concealed Carry Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe Holster

After researching several holster, I really like the SuperTuck for the Rugar P95. The Youtub video of the woman demonstrating how it works. I like the idea of being able to wear your regular clothes and carry without anyone knowing.

Super Tuck Deluxe

I carry a Ruger SR9 Full size right handed. The super tuck deluxe looks to be a good addition to my carry meathods.

Super tuck deluxe

The right hand Super Tuck deluxe for a Glock 19 would be perfect. It looks like it conceals extremely well even for a thinner person. It also appears to be pretty comfortable to wear. The bedside backup looks like a nice holster also rather than using a night stand. Overall, Cross Breed seems to have some pretty nice products and options.

Snapslide

I like the Snapslide (rh) for a Glock 23. I like the wide-spaced loops for holster stability and how it pull the whole rig close to the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back