Concealed carry handgun

Rshotta1983

What's a good gun to carry I'm currently carrying a S&W 9mm sigma any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-N910V using USA Carry mobile app

1. One you like.
2. One you can afford to purchase.
2. One you can shoot.
4. One you have practiced shooting.

Just meet all four things. Any specific gun I could recommend would have someone else telling you why it's a piece of junk, and any specific gun I recommend against would have someone else telling you how fantastic it is. Just make sure you like it and can shoot it.

1. One you like.
2. One you can shoot.

Just meet all four things. Any specific gun I could recommend would have someone else telling you why it's a piece of junk, and any specific gun I recommend against would have someone else telling you how fantastic it is. Just make sure you like it and can shoot it.

To this I say DITTO! Good advice!

What's a good gun to carry I'm currently carrying a S&W 9mm sigma any suggestions?

What's wrong with continuing to carry the Sigma you already have? If you really can't help yourself and need to spend money, spend it on ammo and a defensive handgun training class.

I bought a S&W SD9VE (sigma replacement) to conceal carry but I later decided I to wanted something smaller. I got a Taurus TCP and I have been very pleased with it. The SD9VE and the TCP together was less expensive than a Glock 19 ($289.99+$199.99). The TCP is the only affordable mousegun with a last shot hold open.

How are your groups? How do YOU like it? For me and my house we have a wide selection. Kimber Ultra, Glock. My wife is able to shot the semi-autos but hates them she has a J/K/N frame Smith. Try all you can and choose.

(Sent from under the shed with a very large loud speaker)

Sent from my SM-N910V using USA Carry mobile app

1. One you like.
2. One you can shoot.

This.

A thousand times, this.

It's all personal prefrence and the best way to discover your prefrence is to try many guns. Shoot them, carry them, carry them in diferent ways.

Hmm Glock,Sig,M&P, Ruger, SA, Beretta, FN go to an LGS and handle a few choices or rent them at a range if possible

Ruger LCR revolver in .22 mag --- Kel Tec P-32 --- Walther PK380 --- Ruger LC380 ----- Check them out online and try and handle/shoot some. The best is the one you shoot well and feel confident with. Practice/Practice/Practice :dirol:

Ruger LCR revolver in .22 mag --- Kel Tec P-32 --- Walther PK380 --- Ruger LC380 ----- Check them out online and try and handle/shoot some. The best is the one you shoot well and feel confident with. Practice/Practice/Practice :dirol:

Getting back in the game with low caliber recommendations, I see, educating/irritating the gun community about the futility of larger capacity and larger caliber handguns.

Why didn't I shoot the bad guy(s) with a smaller caliber said no-one ever. Why didn't I shoot the bad guy(s) with a low capacity handgun said no-one ever either.

Note that before practice, there is training. Otherwise, you have no idea what to practice.

I have a Ruger LCP 380acp, and I LOVEE it! This is my personal gun being shot at 100yards at a 12" balloon, the 380acp isn't designed to do that but it's nice to know it can do it! It's a great gun, super reliable, easy to carry and has enough knock down power to do the job!

Couldn't agree more! It's a great little handgun, and shoots well. I love mine.

I carry the SD40VE every day. The only time I have any issues is while wearing shorts and a t shirt. But still, the pistol is more accurate than I am, always goes bang when I want to shoot it, and fits my hand like it was made for it. But my Wife recently picked up a Ruger LC9S, and I must say that little 9 is a good shooter. Good enough that I ordered myself a holster so I can carry it when I can pry it away from her.

L8R,
Matt

I really love the Glock 27 Gen 4 it seems to be the most accurate I shoot it better than Glock 23 22 19

Sent from my XT1080 using USA Carry mobile app

I have a khar CM9 it's easy to conceal IWB in summer or year round and is very accurate to shoot.

Sent from my SM-G900V using USA Carry mobile app

I think it depends on what your comfortable with. I carry a full size FNX .40 on my hip and a compact .45 in my purse.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Link Removed

Kimber, Ruger, Taurus and others have recently launched their 2018 lines which seems to be geared towards the concealed-carry market, which is the fastest growing gun market. I personally carry a Glock 42. I sometimes switch to and carry a Kimber Micro 9mm.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back