Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway from USACarry.com

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
USACarry.com is giving out more free stuff including a Ruger LCP! Yes, you read the title correct. USACarry.com is having our first Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway where one lucky member will get a FREE Ruger LCP! This giveaway will be running from Feb. 3rd, 2011 to Feb. 28th, 2011. And if you are a member of USACarry.com then you already have a chance to win.

Link Removed

How to be eligible for the Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway:

Be a member of USACarry.com - Register Today for FREE!

THAT'S IT!

To get Bonus Entries you can become a USA Carry Site Supporter:
Link Removed = Additional 5 Entries
Link Removed = Additional 10 Entries
Link Removed = Additional 15 Entries

HELP GET THE WORD OUT!
I'm sure most of you have a Facebook and/or Twitter account and for sure all have an email so let's get this out there everyone! Send a link to this Concealed Carry Giveaway and help spread the word!

Rules and Legal Requirements:
1. You must be at least 21 years of age and an active subscriber to our email newsletter and website.
2. The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. If you are chosen and we are unable to contact you, we will choose another winner.
3. You must be a legal resident of the United States and meet all legal requirements where you live to purchase and own a gun from a federally licensed firearms dealer (FFL).
4. You will be required to go through standard background checks through an FFL dealer. You may also be required to sign a waiver/release of liability for use of the firearm.
5. The firearm will be transferred from Ruger's FFL to an FFL of your choice in your locality.
6. Your name, city, and state will be revealed in an announcement on our website.

THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY. USACarry.com WILL PAY ALL COSTS AND FEES INCLUDING FFL TRANSFER FEES. THIS IS NOT A RAFFLE.

Last edited:
Nice Luke! Can't wait to see who wins!

BTW, shouldn't the age to win be 21? You know how the other side is...

Ruger

I am the proud owner of a Ruger convertible .357/9mm. Ruger makes a fine handgun and I wouldn't mind owning another one.

If it's good enough for the Guv, it's good enough for me

I would like to have the LCP just like our Governor Perry has. My G20 is getting heavy in my back pocket. :laugh:

Since my KP90 has been such a great firearm, I feel I owe it to myself to increase my arsenal, and I have noooooooo problem adding an LCP. :cray: Pleeeeeese!?!?

Would love to win this one. It would be a great gun for my wife. Then I might get my favorite one back!:fie:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back