Concealed Carry for a Lefty

nodaywithout

One of the most aggravating things for me after my years of carrying has been to find left hand holsters for my pistols.

If your a lefty please post your favorite website for holsters.

So far i like High Noon Holsters for their selection but the price can be a bit high. Quality is nice, Price not so much.

Go to my website Link Removed and click links. I have a few manufacturers listed. They are all good and have IWB and OWB holsters for lefties. I too am blessed to be a lefty!!!

Go to my website Link Removed and click links. I have a few manufacturers listed. They are all good and have IWB and OWB holsters for lefties. I too am blessed to be a lefty!!!

Nice site. Your organization is just what I wish we had here in my area, a group of guys with a common focus, rather than a big gun club tied to the hip of the NRA with far too many people at matches to make it worth while. I know, I know, but what can I say except I dislike crowds.

Good luck to you guys and stay in condition yellow! (...or was that condition butterscotch?)

Try Cleveland holsters. They make something similar to the crossbreeds. I like mine very much and he can do right or left.

Some times it can be a good thing to teach yourself to become an AMBI. It takes a lot of time at the range.
Mernickle Holster is a very good choice. Really nice selection and customs as well.
Black Hawk is another I like for their Serpa style holsters.(good retention)
There are quite a few other lefty holster makers out there.
Depends on the firearm and the application.
I have several different handguns and different holsters, I was taught from a youn age to shoot either hand rifle or handgun, when shooting from cover it can make a big difference in what the bad guy can see.

Good tips! I keep looking for the "perfect" holster for my various carry weapons.... STILL not satisfied. The "generics" I usually wind up with.... let's just say they are less than satisfactory. (Then again, I tend to be a bit overcritical at times.)

I did find a generic "pancake", ambi that I can carry my "big three" autos in.... don't even know the maker and can't remember where and when I got it. (Gun show... couple years back?) At any rate, I saw the same type on "gunbrokers" that was supposed to fit my Ruger SP 101, but passed on the purchase, it fits in the holster I already have..... go figure.

What I would really like to find is a Leftie "Fobus" type for it. Wife has one for her S&W, but it's a rightie.

It's a curse, I tell ya! (LOL!)

GG

As for learning to shoot with the weak hand..... you mean there are people who DON'T?

When I take my weapons to the range, it's one third of expended ammo with two hands, and one third one handed with each hand.

After some time, your "weak" hand can become nearly as good as one's strong hand.

In fact, there IS a tactical school of thought that says to have your BUG rigged for the off hand. There can be some certain level of sence in that.

GG

Lefty here too. Love my Fusionpac by Tactipac Link Removed. I am hanging out at home (almost a foot of snow outside here in NY) with my Glock 26 in it and it is incredibly comfy!

For non-leather options, Comp-Tac makes IWB and OWB in both left and right hand. SmartCarry holsters the same.

Galco makes left-hand ankle holsters.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back