Concealed carry during baptism

G50AE

Here is an interesting concealed carry question. If your religious affiliation practices full body immersion baptism, the kind where they dunk you in the pool not just sprinkle some water on your forehead, how do you carry during your baptism?

Beregondo

You don’t.
You secure your firearm off body for the 10-40 minutes required for the ceremony.

Do you carry in the shower, or the swimming pool?
Likely not, and for similar reasons, I would not do so during baptism.

Last edited:

G50AE

Thanks for the reply. The reason I asked is that some people on this forum insist that they religiously carry, no pun intended, whenever they are awake. A full body immersion baptism would seem to contraindicate concealed carry.

Thanks for the reply. The reason I asked is that some people on this forum insist that they religiously carry, no pun intended, whenever they are awake. A full body immersion baptism would seem to contraindicate concealed carry.
Just towel your gun off after

G50AE

Just towel your gun off after
There's a thought. The denomination I am currently affiliated with leaves it up to the individual congregation as to how to do Baptism. Some congregations, particularly in the southeast, prefer full body immersion for Baptism.

New Threads

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonasEichmann