Concealed carry backpack- HELP ME FIND ONE!

EntropyFx

I need your help! Does anyone know of a company that makes a good concealed carry laptop backpack or messenger bag? I have had one hell of a time finding anything that will work, I know what I will resort to, but I would like something with a concealed side zipper for easy access. I bike a lot and want something that does not just have the pistol floating on top when you open the obvious zippers. Does such a thing exist!?!?!?!?

+1 on Maxpedition. They're stuff is great. LA Police Gear carries the full line and they're having a 35% off sale right now.

Concealed Carry Bags

Check out Ranger Joe's they have a good selection of laptop/concealed carry bags. They make them for military and police use. Furthermore, you can get them in different camoflauge and colors. Excellent online store.

Camelback makes a bag that is like a school bag and on the bottom of the bag is a small pouch for a pistol. I'll have to find a website so you can see it. But its a red bag. They might have different colors too.

Its called the Camelback Demon They changed the design. theres another that is black called the Urban Assault Pack. Looks like it holds a laptop
The top one is the Assault pack and the bottom is the Demon
Link Removed
Demon.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to mention the Demon but didn't know if you were looking for a hydration pack or not. I'm considering a Demon for mountain biking.

I would recommend a soft case to keep in the backpack. I have seen several that are indistinguishable from a soft notebook carrier. On other forums I searched they recommended the Camelback Demon, I was unable to find a pic/link to get better info about it though.

If you are going to carry, carry on your person so you can keep control, I think any bag is a bad and dangerous idea

I just came across an ad in guns and ammo mag for a ccw computer bag from blackhawk. It says it will hole the largest of computers and has an exterior back panel that holds 2 mags and a center pocket for a handgun. But for $120 it seems a bit steep. But it is a ccw bag from blackhawk.

I can't find it online, but I like the sound of it. Thanks for all your help guys, I agree carrying on your body may be much more controlled, but sometimes that is not feasible for students, or cyclists.

Found this on Blackhawk's website Link Removed There's more picks if you click the link.
Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

carry in bag = stollen off of your shoulder by BG at worse or not being able to quickly get to it at best. bag = stupidity

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back