Conceal Carry Holster

jcjs00

I have been looking for a CC Holster for my P239. Not sure which would be best use as well as comfortable to use for 10 hrs a day. recently saw Alien but not sure. All suggestions would be appreciated
JCJS00

One of the most popular and affordable holsters is the DIY oven-mitt down the front of your pants. Just make small cuts to thread a belt through and wear it under your pants. Just make sure you don't touch the trigger when drawing it because you could do a sex change on yourself. If you are already a girl then it's ok.

Remora makes a good IWB holster, and they are almost the most inexpensive out there. They are clipless, but won't move once you get them in place. You can even wear them with sweats.
Also, if you'll google Michael Mah, you can find instructions for making your own leather concealment holster. I've done them, and have adapted his holster to wear at 3:00 OWB. Works well with my Bersa 9mm UC.

Hands down, the best inside the waistband holster is the Crossbreed Super Tuck. I use one with my Kimber .45 cal., Compact CDP II. On many occasions I have worn mine over 15 hours and it is always comfortable and secure.

DO you want IWB or Pancake? Is retention an issue? What are you using it for? What is your activity level?

I am a fan of Kramer Leather

The N82Tactical Pro Holster is great.......also look at Old Faithful Holsters they have some you put together yourself and save money, I have one it took 20 minutes to put together and works very well......also the Remora Tuckable without reinforcement which comes with a belt clip but if you want you can take the clip off. Remora is very comfortable. Actually they all are. :dance3:

One of the most popular and affordable holsters is the DIY oven-mitt down the front of your pants. Just make small cuts to thread a belt through and wear it under your pants. Just make sure you don't touch the trigger when drawing it because you could do a sex change on yourself. If you are already a girl then it's ok.

My oven mitt was a little rough on my, uh,.........well my sensitive skin in the front there. So I had a custom silk mitt made. I love it soooooooo much. I don't worry about the sex change thing anymore 'cause I'm contemplating on having that done now anyway, and it would save me even more money!

I like my High Noon Split Decision. You wear it outside your undershirt but inside your shirt so sweat doesn't contact the metal slide. Runs around $35 and the High Noon people are nice to deal with.

My oven mitt was a little rough on my, uh,.........well my sensitive skin in the front there. So I had a custom silk mitt made. I love it soooooooo much. I don't worry about the sex change thing anymore 'cause I'm contemplating on having that done now anyway, and it would save me even more money!

We can always use more women shooters. :lol:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back