Conceal Carry Full Size M&P?

mwhals

Anyone here conceal carry a full size M&P? The compact version is good, but wondering about full size.

I carry a full size M&P 9mm Vtac all day every day in a N82 Tactical holster (IWB) and have no issues at all. It is very comfortable even while driving. I would recommend spending a little extra for a good gun belt, it will make all the difference in the world.

I carry one regularly. For open carry or under a jacket I use a Safariland 6378
Link Removed

and for under a shirt, I use a Glock Sport/Combat holster in the Large Size, HO12639
glockcombatholsterm.jpg

I carry my full size M&P 9 in a Kohlster IWB with no problems.

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

I carry my full size .40 cal in an Alien Gear ITWB or in a OTWB Serpa retention holster.
All day comfort from both.

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Carrying one this very moment and it's easily done with a Desantis MadMax holster. It's an IWB holster that's made of all leather. Conceals very nicely and is gentle on the gun's finish.

I carry a full size 1911 in a desantis owb or a galco iwb . A quality holster makes all the difference. The galco king tuk iwb for summer and the desantis owb for winter. As always try before you buy.

Not to rez a dead thread but I also am carrying a full size M&P and have a question for those of you that also do, I have a Ready Tactical Pistol Mag Pouch but feel that it prints too much when I wear it OWB but is not comfortable at all IWB does anyone have a recommendation for a good IWB option? Straight kydex or leather and kydex combo is fine, not locked into one choice right now. I am carrying my pistol in an Alien Gear Cloak 2.0 and wish they made mag holsters also. I did find the Foxx Holsters hybrid and like that but havent found much info on the mag holster as far as reviews go

I carry a full frame Glock with no problem. I use a king tuk also.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using USA Carry mobile app

Anyone here conceal carry a full size M&P? The compact version is good, but wondering about full size.

For a "full sized" pistol the M&P9 is surprisingly concealable. I carry it in a Galco Combat Master Pancake holster under an untucked flannel with no problem. Mrs. Eidolon says (quite consistently) that the dual magazine pouch on my offside is more noticeable than the gun

G19 in a 3Speed Holster, and I also get really good concealment with the Remora Holster

Sent from my SM-G900T using USA Carry mobile app

Carrying one this very moment and it's easily done with a Desantis MadMax holster. It's an IWB holster that's made of all leather. Conceals very nicely and is gentle on the gun's finish.

I also use these holsters. Very good buy at about $60. These holsters baby your gun and baby you, because they are so comfortable. I wear two Glock 23s all day long

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back