Conceal carry badge" ????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am offically blowing soda all over my monitor :biggrin:

If I'd wanted a badge, I'd have accepted the job offer from Orange County, Fl to become a Corrections Officer 7 years ago.:fie:

CC badges are about as cool as a mullet.

I carry a gun. Sometimes two. I don't carry it to get free coffee for people catching my "badge". Why don't you just paint a big "L" on your forehead while you're at it? LEO posers make me ill.

I carry a gun because it is my right as given by the Constitution. I don't need a tin badge dangling around my neck to alert every BG to shoot me first when he knocks off the Quicky Mart. "Look at me! Look at me! I have a gun!!!"

Like previous posters have stated, the "badge" kinda defeats the purpose of carrying concealed, don't you think?

Mullets R:biggrin:CK

Sure thing, Joe Dirt.:biggrin:

joedirt.jpg

If you carry concealed why in the world would you want to advertise it. Dont you want to maintain the element of surprise? I would.

CC badges are about as cool as a mullet.

I carry a gun. Sometimes two. I don't carry it to get free coffee for people catching my "badge". Why don't you just paint a big "L" on your forehead while you're at it? LEO posers make me ill.

I carry a gun because it is my right as given by the Constitution. I don't need a tin badge dangling around my neck to alert every BG to shoot me first when he knocks off the Quicky Mart. "Look at me! Look at me! I have a gun!!!"

Like previous posters have stated, the "badge" kinda defeats the purpose of carrying concealed, don't you think?
Mullets are cool! don't be a hater! You carry two guns???????:fie: What are you a Rambo wanna be or somethin? You must really want to kill someone. Why don't you just paint a big "L" on your forehead while your at it?

As far as the badge defeating the purpose. What if you have to use your gun and another citizen pulls on you thinking your the bad guy. Maybe they would see your shiny badge and hesitate.

Don't let you Dingle dangle in the Dirt....
I don't have that problem. It's an inny.

If you carry concealed why in the world would you want to advertise it. Dont you want to maintain the element of surprise? I would.
There's that mysterious "element" of surprise again.

Yea that kind of surprise sucks cause now you have to react while the bad guy is acting. And since you are CCing correctly that means needing to lift your shirt to reach for your gun. Some surprise! the BG would have to be distracted not to notice the movement and shoot you. As The BG is already in the mind set of killing if that is what it takes you on the other hand are going to be nervous wondering if he is going to shoot you before you pull your gun. That is one of the reason I would prefer the BG sees my weapon so he/she would wait till I am gone to commit the crime. One less problem for them to deal with.

Mullets are cool! don't be a hater! You carry two guns???????:fie: What are you a Rambo wanna be or somethin? You must really want to kill someone. Why don't you just paint a big "L" on your forehead while your at it?

As far as the badge defeating the purpose. What if you have to use your gun and another citizen pulls on you thinking your the bad guy. Maybe they would see your shiny badge and hesitate.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Enjoy the power trip with your cute little tin badge and your ill-gotten free coffee.:haha:

I used to carry a badge....

I used to carry a badge, and I wasn't a cop either, I wore it to feel important and authoritative and strong.....

Of course, this was when I played cop's and robbers when I was 9.

I think anyone who is not a sworn officer of the law, wearing a badge is idiotic juvenile. stupid, and makes the rest of us CC holders look bad. Grow up already, concealed carry is just that, if you want to open carry, by all means, do so, but if you are CC, then don't advertise with a little fake piece of tin to make yourself look special. If you want to wear a badge, apply at the police department for a job that provides REAL ones.

((guess what, that's my opinion and I am entitled to it))

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Enjoy the power trip with your cute little tin badge and your ill-gotten free coffee.:haha:

I used to carry a badge, and I wasn't a cop either, I wore it to feel important and authoritative and strong.....

Of course, this was when I played cop's and robbers when I was 9.

I think anyone who is not a sworn officer of the law, wearing a badge is idiotic juvenile. stupid, and makes the rest of us CC holders look bad. Grow up already, concealed carry is just that, if you want to open carry, by all means, do so, but if you are CC, then don't advertise with a little fake piece of tin to make yourself look special. If you want to wear a badge, apply at the police department for a job that provides REAL ones.

((guess what, that's my opinion and I am entitled to it))
Link Removed

And I think it goes without saying that NOBODY wants to see the next series of pics from this photo shoot. Creeeeeeeeeeepy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back