Conceal and Carry Suggestion?

My CCW license came in the mail yesturday and I'm on way to building an AR (possibly a pistol which is obviously too big to conceal and carry) but ranges/gun shops are in short supply where I live. Will keep you updated on how it goes.

Well for an update: I was carrying a Kahr 9mm but the slide has been catching in the locked-back position between rounds.... definitly looking for something else now!

springfield is an awesome gun i own a 9 but have shot 45 as well they make several sizes in xd so hope there is a size you would be comfy carrying clock is awesome as we in 45 for a carry if you want subcompact the glock 36 is awesome ifother wise the glock 30 for a little bit more size i think that one is a compact not sure though

not sure where you are located but here in the cities there is a couple places called bills gun shop and they let you rent and try guns before you buy so you can get a feel for them

What Glock did you go with? I have NEVER had a single problem with mine. I have had a Glock 19 (9mm) since 1993 and it has shot flawlessly. :)

If are going to carry every day and why shouldn't you, I suggest something that is comfortable to carry. I carry both a .380 S&W auto Bodyguard and a Glock 23 .40. Although the Glock .40 packs a much bigger punch, I prefer the S&W Bodyguard .380. It's easy to carry concealed and with a spare magazine, I have 13 shots if needed. My thoughts..... RTB

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back